• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 3 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Coyotes 2

Rate this topic

967 posts in this topic

Jovocop sure is being brave there with a fricken NFL face shield on.

OMG.... "Jovocop"

Fricking hilarious!!!!

Great start, great period. Howard was fantastic. Doan and Jovonoski still dont realize the bully s*** doesnt work, keep taking penalties dumbies, you'll be back in Winnipeg soon.

It's kinda funny..I personally didn't think Lidstrom had a very good period and it got me to thinking that I can probably count on 1 hand the amount of times i've said that in 20 years as a fan. The other good thing is that you know he won't have too bad periods in a row.

Someone should "Raffi Torres" Shane Doan.

It won't be suspended, right?

I'm down.

Get Jovanovski too while they're at it.

C'mon boys, light a fire under your asses!

They're starting to fall back into that cutsie pass s*** they've done all season instead of just shooting the ******* puck. If the beginning of the first told you anything, it SHOOT THE GODDAMN PUCK!!!

s***...ya pissed away the entire first half of what could likely be your only power play tonight playing that cute little passing game s***, waiting for the "perfect shot" instead of shooting it.

LETS GO WINGS!

Doan and Jovonoski still dont realize the bully s*** doesnt work, keep taking penalties dumbies, you'll be back in Winnipeg soon.

That's the Canadian way to play hockey.

It's kinda funny..I personally didn't think Lidstrom had a very good period and it got me to thinking that I can probably count on 1 hand the amount of times i've said that in 20 years as a fan. The other good thing is that you know he won't have too bad periods in a row.

I noticed it too. Was going to say something but figured the board would eat me alive. The worst defensive period I've seen Lidstrom play in a looong time. I still love him though :)

I sense a 5 on 3 coming for the Yotes. They get away with this cheap s*** after the whistles and they have let them play so far... Just watch because it's coming

I can't complain about his play that period, so maybe he is just in the zone, but he looked about 5 min away from a nap.

Whatever works for him.