• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Tampa Bay vs. Boston

Rate this topic

Wow, Really surprised by this. Tampa blows out Boston in game one, followed by a back and forth loss in game two and now it seems like Tampa never left Boston with how they have played at home.

EDIT: Purcell scores. 3 - 1 now.

EDIT 2: And the lead is slipping away. 3 - 2. Purcell is putting the team on his shoulders.

AND EDIT 3: Lead erased. Bergenheim with his ninth. 3 - 3.

Edited by MGreenberg

Guest CaliWingsNut

Boucher continues to impress me. I think he was a great choice as a coach.

Start Smith in game 5..I know Roloson got you this far, but Smith seems to be on top of his game, ride the hot goalie.

Absolutely not. You ride Roloson all season, he gets you to conference finals and you bench him after one bad game in favor of a guy that was spending time in the minors? Roloson is their guy for better or worse.

Absolutely not. You ride Roloson all season, he gets you to conference finals and you bench him after one bad game in favor of a guy that was spending time in the minors? Roloson is their guy for better or worse.

Exactly. You dance with the girl who brung ya.

And Roloson is a big part of the reason the Bolts are in the Conference finals. I'd expect him to come back with a strong performance.

Exactly. You dance with the girl who brung ya.

And Roloson is a big part of the reason the Bolts are in the Conference finals. I'd expect him to come back with a strong performance.

Pshhh...if you find a hotter girl you go for that.