• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 5 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Sharks 3

Rate this topic

1,195 posts in this topic

Sharks fans bag your heads, your team is a bunch of gutless divers...you should be ashamed to root for them.

Too Bad Darren McCarty is retired..... Just think how good that fight would be McCarty vs. Thornton I'd pick McCarty..

Sharks fans bag your heads, your team is a bunch of gutless divers...you should be ashamed to root for them.

Sharks have fans????? Far as I know most of them are bandwagon fans from a friend who is a true Sharks fan.

I'm reluctant to post for fear of offending the "delicate sensibilities" of some associated with this board, but wouldn't you be embarassed to get busted in such an obvious dive like that if you were a professional hockey player?

Edited by donfishmaster

The Sharks keep diving somebody should cannonball Niemi like Probie did that goalie when he was in the playoffs for the A-wings in the early 90's.

the wings never come from behind in the playoffs nor do they EVER win when the other team scores first in an elimination game. Sharks 4-1 final in the game and series.

They need to shoot more

They needed to do that since Game 1 and haven`t. Instead they just try to pass until they turn it over, its pretty apparent why they are down 3-1 in the series.

Man do I wish we had someone who could smash Thornton and Demers faces. And McLlenans while were at it

Guess they can hold Zetterbergs stick and get away with that.

That was pretty obvious too.

Yeah that was a class act by Thorton. Really shows what this Sharks team is full of, bulls***.

Edited by SpIkE
LidsFan likes this

Crap period. Ice sucks. Puck control sucks. Kick some ass Babcock!!! Get this team fired up...I'm not ready to stop watching hockey. FOR f***S SAKES START PLAYING HARD!!!

Wings need to come out with a LOT more fire if they expect to win the game, let alone the series.

Thronton dove worse than Setoguchi or Pavelski on that.

He should be embarrassed for that bad acting job he just displayed. If he is going to dive he should take some tips from his teammates who are better at it.