• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

SCF: Boston Bruins vs. Vancouver Canucks

Rate this topic

1,194 posts in this topic

f*** the boring NHL! :ranting:

Thornton just got tossed from the game for being an enforcer. Guy did nothing that warranted being tossed from the game. Bulls*** officiating!

Why don't the refs just put a big condom on both Burrows and Lapierre to protect anyone from getting to them physically?

f*** you Bettman!

Edited by GMRwings1983
Hockeymom1960 and Vladifan like this

f*** the boring NHL! :ranting:

Thornton just got tossed from the game for being an enforcer. Guy did nothing that warranted being tossed from the game. Bulls*** officiating!

It's been happening all season. Do something borderline if you're an enforcer- misconduct- but if you aren't then it's a hockey play. Hopefully this isn't like when Scott got thrown out in the first round- Bieksa fights a non-fighter just after Scott is out.

Classic Lucic going after Burrows. That guy is the biggest ***** over 6'2 I've ever seen. Spot picking loser. Now we got Kesler and Seidenberg, at least the ugly factor is picking up.

Kessler and Seidenberg!

EDIT: Spelling. Beers do not help this skill... or lack of.

Edited by e_prime

Bettman orders a commercial during the fight.

Nice going NHL. :thumbdown: Like it's not bad enough that no one will watch this game on Versus.

Classic Lucic going after Burrows. That guy is the biggest ***** over 6'2 I've ever seen. Spot picking loser. Now we got Kesler and Seidenberg, at least the ugly factor is picking up.

Enforcing isn't about picking on players your own size- it's about seeking retribution. Good on Lucic for doing that.

Hockeymom1960 likes this

hmm, wonder how julien will respond to that...

I can't really talk about their team," said Julien. "I'm going to talk about mine because I don't handle those players. I don't deal with those players on a 1-on-1 basis. It really isn't up to me to I guess comment on it. If it's acceptable for them, then so be it.

Certainly wouldn't be acceptable on our end of it.

Claude Julian is so full of s*** too. "My players would never do that" hahaha, wow do I hate both of the teams in the Cup final too much.

Can both of those guys please collide and simultaneously blow out ACL's?

Hate both of these teams and the likes of Lucic and Burrows.

as a slightly disinterested party (I like/dislike both teams pretty equally), I see players on both teams being petty, pissy and whiney.

Boston is winning (duh) and this ought to buoy them to another win in game 4.

Vladifan likes this

Loved Lucic giving Burrows the finger! Loved the Thomas hit and save on Sedin.

We got a series! Great bounce back game by the Bruins.

:thumbup:

Edited by Barrie
Hockeymom1960 and Vladifan like this

Enforcing isn't about picking on players your own size- it's about seeking retribution. Good on Lucic for doing that.

Lucic always goes after the little non-fighters. This is a norm for him, when he goes after big guys he gets fed his lunch. Retribution? This is the cup finals, win the game. So now that they've accomplished that there going for more. You know who should be going after Burrows? Bergeron, if he was really bitten and that offended. Fight your own battles if it's against a ***** like Burrows.

Lucic always goes after the little non-fighters. This is a norm for him, when he goes after big guys he gets fed his lunch. Retribution? This is the cup finals, win the game. So now that they've accomplished that there going for more. You know who should be going after Burrows? Bergeron, if he was really bitten and that offended. Fight your own battles if it's against a ***** like Burrows.

I want to see a spotpicker vs. spotpicker fight.

Lucic and Bieksa should go at it.

LOVED that instant fetal position thing! :lol:

That was truly embarrassing. He gets bumped on the shoulder, collapses, and immediately grabs his face as if he were just viciously high sticked.

Vladifan likes this

Can both of those guys please collide and simultaneously blow out ACL's?

Hate both of these teams and the likes of Lucic and Burrows.

I couldnt agree more. The teams are garbage, and you've got the little chicken s*** Burrows and big bully Lucic. Cant wait for this series to be over already.

crossing my fingers i go to bed tonight thinking about how much blood was on burrows or lapierre's sweater at the end of the game.