• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Matt

2011 NHL Draft: Rounds 2-7 Discussion

Rate this topic

Hey, Holland, Sefton would have been nice...

6'2" 207lbs. Defenseman

from the hockey news.

God, I hope so...

You skipped the part that has all the scouting reports saying he is slow with poor acceleration and has minimal offense. No thanks.

I will say, their draft coverage is terrible. you never know when there is a pick. Rarely say anything about the picks. They need to follow ESPNs NFL draft coverage.

The draft coverage is absolutely brutal. The MLB does a better job of covering their draft and they have like 50 rounds. These guys are more interested in legacy drivel and human fluff pieces.

Tvrdon might just be the steal of the draft ala Pulkkinen due to his injury:

Size, strength, and skill in traffic. Tvrdon uses all those attributes to protect the puck and to drive past opponents towards the goal. Each of those skills was on display for a mere dozen games this year before Tvrdon hurt his shoulder and was lost for the season. In those 12 games, Tvrdon scored 6 goals and added another 5 assists for 11 points.

We will see him twice for Slovakia's WJHC team for sure:

Tvrdon had a very nice start to the season posting 11 points in the first 12 games of the season. Unfortunately, those 12 games were all he would end up playing this year as a shoulder injury ended his season prematurely. Tvrdon has good size and uses his strength to outmuscle opponents and create scoring chances. Once he is in position to shoot, Tvrdon uses a hard wrist shot that has proven to be effective for him.

One of the worst videos I have ever seen and I've seen "One Missed Call". All I got from that is that he is a BIGGGGG kid who seems to have great instincts.

Tvrdon... 6 letters, 1 consonants vowel. Exactly what our announcers need :)

Seriously, he is already big at 18. 6.2, 210lbs... hope he adds to this a bit more...

FIFY ;)