• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
X13WINGS13X

Traverse City Tournament

Rate this topic

Someone trying to prove he can be a good grinder perhaps? Looking for a shot at the roster

Maybe. I guess I need to see the fight first.

Because he does sometimes play the kind of quiet, hardworking style with a grinding element that can really piss you off like Helm or perhaps playoff Zetterberg. He doesn't really say much or talk trash but when you get beat a lot in battles, races or whatever, that can really piss off an opponent and then they can just snap at you and force you to fight. For all I know, Andersson could have just been hanging on until the guy punched out all his energy.

I was wondering why there was no coverage either, I got excited when I noticed the Rangers game on MSG. Pretty sad its our tournament and there is no coverage though.

Wings won't play Rangers unless they meet in placement games.

http://www.centreice.org/Prospect%20Tourney%20Schedule%202011.pdf

And due to the fact that the rangers are 2-0 and were 0-2 we will not be playing the Rangers. <_<

Saw this at Left Wing Lock. Great to see that both fight were initiated by the Wings prospects, instead of the Wings getting pushed around.

Andderson just went up in my books. Knowing that Smith is the top dog and captain of that team and he went out there and did something about it instead of getting pushed around.

This young group of prospects has a little more grit than they have in past years for sure

Guest Heaten

I knew it!

We're not making the playoffs this season.

Maybe if the boys stop trying to fight like a bunch of goons and actually play a little hockey and try to develop into real NHL hockey players, they'd do better. Instead they want to be a bunch of mindless goons, chest pound, fist pump, and play with big egos. Very un-Red Wing like class of players.

Winning >>>> Fighting

Edited by Heaten

Maybe if the boys stop trying to fight like a bunch of goons and actually play a little hockey and try to develop into real NHL hockey players, they'd do better. Instead they want to be a bunch of mindless goons, chest pound, fist pump, and play with big egos. Very un-Red Wing like class of players.

Winning >>>> Fighting

because of 2 fights you got all of that?? geez. hahaha

Winning >>>> Fighting

Lol!

because of 2 fights you got all of that?? geez. hahaha

Well the last time a wing had 2 fights in one game was Downey against CBJ, we know what happened that season.

I mean BOO fighting, it stinks lets let guys run our players in a prospect tourney where half the people wont ever make it !!!

Winning >>>> Fighting

Reggie Dunlop would bench your ass for that.

Well the last time a wing had 2 fights in one game was Downey against CBJ, we know what happened that season.

I mean BOO fighting, it stinks lets let guys run our players in a prospect tourney where half the people wont ever make it !!!

You're forgetting Bertuzzi fought O'Brien twice in a game last season.. and we all know how last season ended.. so.. BOO FIGHTING is right! :ph34r:

I do agree with you though. Can't be letting our top prospects get run, plus it's nice to know that we have some guys down the line who are willing to step up to the plate if need be.

okay maybe im confused but on the Box score it says Tvrdon scored at 17:01 assisted from Callahan but it also says Sproul took an interference penalty at 17:01. Im really quite curious how you get an interference after a goal is scored cause if it was before it wouldn't have counted and if it was an own goal there would be no assist...?