• Please log in to reply
260 replies to this topic

#41 T.Low

T.Low

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,906 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 04:08 PM

Going to try and watch as much of this as possible, but witht he Tiger's on, they get my priority.

I could have sworn Babs said that Brunnswick was going to start one of these games this weekend?

That's funny. :lol: Simple, but very effective. Thanks.

Edit: I wish he would play soon; I'm anxious to see what he can do, also.

Edited by T.Low, 15 October 2011 - 04:12 PM.

#42 HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

Hi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts
  • Location:Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 762.20 miles from the Joe Louis Arena

Posted 15 October 2011 - 04:40 PM

I'm 3-0 watching the Red Wings play in person, looking to go 4-0 tonight!

Red Wings- 5
Wild- 2

Also.. hoping to see LOTS of Red Wings fans here tonight at the game. Should be a great one. I'm excited!! :)
hadthomasvokounonfortst.jpg
Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

#43 8 Legged RedWing

8 Legged RedWing

Arms... Legs... Whatever.

• Bronze Booster
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 06:12 PM

I'm 3-0 watching the Red Wings play in person, looking to go 4-0 tonight!

Red Wings- 5
Wild- 2

Also.. hoping to see LOTS of Red Wings fans here tonight at the game. Should be a great one. I'm excited!! :)

I was maybe going to go to this game as well. I live in Michigan but my brother moved to Minneapolis half a year ago. I went to a Twins vs Tigers game out there in August when Verlander got his 20th win. It was great. Alas, I didn't make it out there this weekend but I may come out for the game on the 25th I believe it is?

#44 wings1110

wings1110

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,147 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 06:44 PM

Its not good to have a guy sitting in the press box healthy for the first 2 weeks of the season if you ask me.

#45 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 06:46 PM

Its not good to have a guy sitting in the press box healthy for the first 2 weeks of the season if you ask me.

I agree. It's also not good for the coach to say he's going to play a player, and then not. But then again, it's common practice to not mess with a winning line-up.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#46 Electrophile

Electrophile

Ipsa scientia potestas est.

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 07:15 PM

Every time I hear "Clutterbuck", I think "Clusterf***", and I wonder why Mickey and/or Ken haven't accidentally slipped on that.

electrophilewingsfloyd.jpg

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#47 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 07:15 PM

I love the new version of Two kids and a Goat line.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#48 Esquire

Esquire

Fix up, Look sharp.

• HoF Booster
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 07:18 PM

Sloptacular
Posted Image
Posted Image

#49 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 07:18 PM

Filppula was completely interfered with on that break in, nice play by Hudler, though.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#50 Heroes of Hockeytown

Heroes of Hockeytown

Big Goal Bob

• Bronze Booster
  • 13,729 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 07:20 PM

I love the new version of Two kids and a Goat line.

I'd say it's been the best line so far this season.

Miggy gets the Tigers on the board. 1-0!
"We've been in the same spot all year long. We won 50 games for the fourth year in a row. People think we're just hum-drum and boring.
No, you know what we are, we're good. You can't do what we do every single day and not be good." - Mike Babcock

#51 Electrophile

Electrophile

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 07:24 PM

I wonder if Stoner has a teammate named Drunk.

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."  -- The Doctor

#52 Jasper84

Jasper84

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 2,739 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 07:25 PM

I have to assume Bert's boos are for his Canuck/Avs ordeal. I'm not understanding why in Minny, though. I don't remember them booing him before.

#53 dats13owns

dats13owns

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 07:26 PM

I wonder if Stoner has a teammate named Drunk.

I still lol whenever I hear his name.

#54 haroldsnepsts

haroldsnepsts

"Classy"

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 16,904 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 07:26 PM

I have to assume Bert's boos are for his Canuck/Avs ordeal. I'm not understanding why in Minny, though. I don't remember them booing him before.

That's what I was wondering. He isn't booed across the league really.

#55 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,713 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 07:27 PM

I have 3 neggers that neg' all my posts. The Mods know who it is and I know who they are. When you suck at making arguments and get exposed in every discussion by someone, they take it out on you anyway they can i.e. neggin' people. It happens.

I would hope no one would want to neg the Tigers or our freshly signed Brunnstrom lol.

:unsure:

What did you call me?

He once set a school bus on fire in Minnesota.
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#56 Jasper84

Jasper84

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 2,739 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 07:28 PM

This would be a great time to start improving our PP.

#57 Electrophile

Electrophile

• Silver Booster
  • 9,390 posts

Ooh, a PP. Let's see if can't end our 0-fer here.

#58 dats13owns

dats13owns

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Come on, PP, let's go one for on this one.

#59 haroldsnepsts

haroldsnepsts

"Classy"

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 16,904 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 07:29 PM

Looked like he really just popped his stick and Kronner got crossed up and fell down. Kinda weak call.

#60 Jasper84

Jasper84

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 2,739 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 07:30 PM

Another PP