• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/27 GDT : Blues 2 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

White was a shot blocking machine on that last sequence. Great job by Howard, who definitely deserved the win. Good effort in the comeback. I'd honestly prefer to see them play with the lead instead, though. ;)

That was indeed epic. Mad, mad scramble in the Wings' zone those last 23 seconds. Great D by Lids as usual - he kept two pucks from getting to Howie.

End of game notes:

* Hitchcock should take some blood pressure medication - he looked apoplectic the last 6 minutes of the game.

* St. Louis played a spectacular game, albeit cheap. Their double standard is mind-blowing.

* Arnott can kiss my lily white ass. He's as big a ****** as Jackman.

GO WINGS!

That was indeed epic. Mad, mad scramble in the Wings' zone those last 23 seconds. Great D by Lids as usual - he kept two pucks from getting to Howie.

End of game notes:

* Hitchcock should take some blood pressure medication - he looked apoplectic the last 6 minutes of the game.

* St. Louis played a spectacular game, albeit cheap. Their double standard is mind-blowing.

* Arnott can kiss my lily white ass. He's as big a ****** as Jackman.

GO WINGS!

Ya, I cannot understand why good players have to present themselves as and whine and cry like a baby, or run around taking cheapshots and liberties on players and tarnish what could be their own greatness. Arnott, Jackman, Backes, these guys are great players, but they have to be idiots on the ice. Just like Pronger and Thornton. If they would stop the cheapshots and just play hockey and play legally without running around and then crying when someone gives them some medicine, they would be elite.

cprice?

Would anyone here be upset if some Wing randomly skated over to Jackman and punched him in the face?

He showed his true colors (sort of a pale puce) when he had the snit after Datsyuk hit him on the boards. It's OK if he's dishing it out - especially after the whistle - but god forbid anybody touches him. WAH! WAH!!

Interested to see how many blues fans (cprice?) will be calling Pav's hit on Jackass illegal and suspension worthy. Afterall, Steve Yzerman did purposely hurt Pronger, so why not Datsyuk's illegal shoulder to the head of Jackass? Physics anyone?

In my rule book, it would have only been illegal if he'd taken his head off.

And then wacked it across the ice.