• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

4/4 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Blues 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

Anyone catch what happened with Mule? Didn't see why he got so riled up. Just saw a punch thrown and some blood. Wonder if anything will come out of it.

I forget who dumped it in in the remaining seconds but Franzen skated by Backes, who crosschecked him in the back for no reason really, not like Franzen would've got it for a last second shot.

I ******* hate Backes so much. He acts tough, plays physical and fights guys like Getzlaf and Toews, but then he falls down when he takes a shot from Franzen of all ******* people?!? Not to mention he wears a shield too, ******* gutless player. I really hope we win this game now more then ever, f*** the Blues.

There has been a lot of clutching, grabbing, and body-slamming that ain't been called. Kronwall getting yanked down by the neck from behind, a couple shots on Filppula, and a handful of cross-checks I saw Nyquist getting from Arnott away from the play.

Wings haven't played bad, just need to play smarter. Kindl and White have been awful tonight, especially the former. Ericsson hasn't been bad (knock on wood).

I ******* hate Backes so much. He acts tough, plays physical and fights guys like Getzlaf and Toews, but then he falls down when he takes a shot from Franzen of all ******* people?!? Not to mention he wears a shield too, ******* gutless player. I really hope we win this game now more then ever, f*** the Blues.

Can you get your point across without the bad language.No wonder i wont let my kids on this site.

Yeah just saw the replay. Dumb move by Mule. Bet we are shorthanded to start the third. :(

Backes went at Mule first I believe.

Wings won't be shorthanded to start the third.

I'm surprised so many posters are upset with Mule standing up for himself after being roughed.