• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

zackisonfire

2012 Photoshop War: Predators vs. Red Wings

Rate this topic

I've been looking forward to this all season. I'm not gonna lie, this is one of my favorite things on this forum. So many good laughs. Kudos to all the people that take their time to make these :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Lol hilarious. Definitely the best part of the playoffs besides the hockey.

Your avatar still makes me laugh. I watched that game live and literally almost fell out of my chair laughing.

This thread is so amazing, I can't wait (since I have no ps skills, I depend on all you talented peeps)

GO WINGS!!

Oh, yippeee! Yeeehaaaa! And yahooo! LOVE these! I can't do this for crap, but I'm sure glad a lot of you are experts/ and or sick and twisted enough for the silliness of it! :yowza:

pred.png

:clap:

med_gallery_14912_59_51380.jpg

:clap:

Not mine, but I saw it the other day and it made me laugh.

0lzbr.jpg

:thumbup:

I have searched high a low on google but have had trouble finding pictures of the banners in the Preds' rafters. I know there are three: Commemorating their first playoff berth; commemorating the fans; idk wht the third is (possibly commemorating their establishment).

I AM ISSUING A CHALLENGE: Find pictures of these banners. The petiteness of the banners are SO easily teased. In case you're unaware, Preds fans, banners are usually issued when something is WON or to commemorate an INCREDIBLE event. One playoff birth is not an incredible event; maybe 21 consecutive berths, but definitely not one.