• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 1 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Predators 3

Rate this topic

1,522 posts in this topic

did FSN pull Mickey? I stepped away for a min and now I haven't heard him in a while.

Maybe he went to punch Bettman in the throat as someone suggested earlier.

did FSN pull Mickey? I stepped away for a min and now I haven't heard him in a while.

He probably broke his mic from the anger of having to describe this disgrace

Nashville is becoming the Pittsburg of the west?

So lets capitalize on the few pps we get!

Nah, if they were Pittsburgh, they'd be playing a penalty-free game, despite being the dirtiest team in the league. As proof tonight, Pittsburgh has 3 PPs through 2+ periods. Philly? None.

Does this team ever one-time shots anymore?

Been saying that all year. We are 100% reliant on Homer. All we do is wait for him to get set up.

Babs is pissed!

Who can blame him? This team is giving him everything he could possibly ask, but they can't outshoot the Preds on the penalty kill the whole game.

5on5 we take this team clearly. there is no contest 5on5. bad bounces and reffing and injuries are out to get us tonight. mickey has been shut down it seems after all these penalties. can't speak your mind in the nhl without getting black bagged it seems. f*** these refs. more penalties doesn't mean ur doing ur job, its called game MANAGEMENT that is important not the # of penalties.

I'd call the game about even really. SOG is now about the same. Preds got two lucky deflections. That's the difference really.

I'm actually shocked Abby didn't get a penalty for putting that guy head first into the boards there.

Wings are one of (if not the best) teams in the league 5-on-5... if we ever get to see it.

how about this guys. pavel datsyuk johan franzen and todd bertuzzi need to be better. like that shift. crash the net be physical

Please Bettman, don't go to any more Wings games. Go watch the Pens Flyers or something.

Nah, they don't need him there, he already gave his directive. Pens are penalty-free tonight.