Chants From The Joe At Game 3?

Rate this topic

How about something like "F U Weber ... F U Weber"

Take off on an d WWF chant

SHEAS A *****!!! *clap srquence*

Here's mine: F*** you Weber !!!

How about chanting "C**Ksucker" every time he touches the puck

You guys stay classy.

I really wanted to post a "don't feed the troll" image, but after this one, I fear you're legitimately serious and I have to spell something out for you.

You can be a homer if you want to. That's totally your call. You can also be a negative fair weather fan that is no better than Chicago fans when the Blackhawks were suddenly in position to be good and win their first Stanley Cup. So what if you think they're not going to take it all this year? You're not alone. But the least you can do is support your team until the end if you really believe you're an actual fan.

That's what I would do at least. As a result, I have a right to tell you that if you aren't willing to watch the games on TV or in person then you aren't a real fan anyway.

Because quite frankly, it might have killed me to see what you saw in 2009, but I would have done a lot of things to be there, and it sounds like to me you didn't deserve to be there in the first place.

Actually I definitely deserved to be in attendance for game 7 2009 as I was ready to have a Cup party the morning of the game but when I went to the game it was a total disappointing experience thanks to the Wings performance. They gave me nothing to cheer for and forced me to have to watch my most hated team hoist a cup in my teams homce ice. So believe me you don't want to kill to be in a position to watch your team drop the biggest game of the year to a bunch of cry babies and have there fans invade your arena to add insult to injury.

As far as me predicting the future goes, well I didn't predict who will win the Cup but I can definitely tell it won't be the Wings but if you are too stubborn to believe that then that's your own opinion. I felt good about 2008 and it was all good, then I was iffy in 2009 and they came up 1 game short and then the last 3 post-seasons I have basically waved the white flag at a Cup b/c they are too undermanned!

Actually I definitely deserved to be in attendance for game 7 2009 as I was ready to have a Cup party the morning of the game but when I went to the game it was a total disappointing experience thanks to the Wings performance. They gave me nothing to cheer for and forced me to have to watch my most hated team hoist a cup in my teams homce ice. So believe me you don't want to kill to be in a position to watch your team drop the biggest game of the year to a bunch of cry babies and have there fans invade your arena to add insult to injury.

As far as me predicting the future goes, well I didn't predict who will win the Cup but I can definitely tell it won't be the Wings but if you are too stubborn to believe that then that's your own opinion. I felt good about 2008 and it was all good, then I was iffy in 2009 and they came up 1 game short and then the last 3 post-seasons I have basically waved the white flag at a Cup b/c they are too undermanned!

I will agree with you that the Wings didn't perform as well as they could have, but with that said, you just completely disproved your point at the end of your post. The Wings were the better team that year. Bottom line, they were better. The Penguins won because they wanted it more and they showed it in Game 7. And as far as "deserving" to be there, sure, you probably did at the time. But even to be there because there was a CHANCE that you'd get to see the Wings hoist the Cup instead of the Penguins...the fact that your belief still stands even after considering that, is pretty bad. You didn't know going into the game what was going to happen at the end of the night, and unfortunately, you came out disappointed. The saddest thing in this situation is that it completely changed your perspective on the team you claim to be a fan of.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

I will agree with you that the Wings didn't perform as well as they could have, but with that said, you just completely disproved your point at the end of your post. The Wings were the better team that year. Bottom line, they were better. The Penguins won because they wanted it more and they showed it in Game 7. And as far as "deserving" to be there, sure, you probably did at the time. But even to be there because there was a CHANCE that you'd get to see the Wings hoist the Cup instead of the Penguins...the fact that your belief still stands even after considering that, is pretty bad. You didn't know going into the game what was going to happen at the end of the night, and unfortunately, you came out disappointed. The saddest thing in this situation is that it completely changed your perspective on the team you claim to be a fan of.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

I never said the Penguins were the better team in 2009 they just got the better end result when it mattered the most which is why the experience was so disappointing. Up until that game I never went to the Joe as I live in Canada nearly 3 hrs from the border so once game 7 was set I decided to shell out some cash and make the road trip and I was excited and expected a Cup party after the game. The fact that the end result didn't go my way and the fact that I will probably never get another chance to see them win the Cup in person again or not even on TV again really sucks.

And also 2009 didn't change my perspective of the team as I knew the Wings were up against the Cap for the following year and I didn't expect a Cup in 2010 b/c Hudler, Hossa & Samuelson were most likely gone and they were an older team. But since that year its been nothing but decline for this team and the more I try to look for positives they keep letting me down so I am not going to be fooled. I watched this team play the entire 07/08 season and the level of play is night & day when compared to this years team with the only exception this years has a great goalie in Jimmy (see I said something good for once) It also doesn't help that the competition has gotten stiffer and thus I don't know when the next Cup is gonna come as I am pinning my hopes Kenny will bring in the help that they need but we can never be sure so I am not expecting a Cup unless I see the results.

You guys stay classy.

People really shouldn't expect class on any internet message boards. It would be nice but really it's probably a supreme luxury than a necessity.

I mean, come on, you get to say whatever you want and not to someone's face. How do people NOT indulge in that? Not saying it's right, of course, but it's at least somewhat understandable.

How about "(Something) Bett-man (clap)(clap)(clap-clap-clap)"?

I mean sure you could chant "Fire Bettman" but that's not enough for me personally.

Castrate?

Torture?

Or "Bett-man ******-bag"?

Could just go with the classics:

Red-Wings, Bumaye!

Red-Wings, Bumaye!

Red-Wings, Bumaye!

How about "(Something) Bett-man (clap)(clap)(clap-clap-clap)"?

I mean sure you could chant "Fire Bettman" but that's not enough for me personally.

Castrate?

Torture?

Or "Bett-man ******-bag"?

Could just go with the classics:

Red-Wings, Bumaye!

Red-Wings, Bumaye!

Red-Wings, Bumaye!

"Execute Bettman" has a nice ring to it.

"After they go down 2-0"

You are not a fan, there is no way you can be a fan. A fan sticks behind their team and a bandwagoner complains and cries when his team doesn't have all the superstars.

And after last night, Weber never deserves to wear the Winged Wheel

So after the Preds go up 2-0 in the series on Friday what do the crowd at the Joe chant prior to game 3? I'd say they boo the s*** out of the Wings when they come out of the tunnel and then they need to get some chants going something along the lines of "Sign Suter", "Sign Webber", "Sign Paraise", or how about "Quency Sucks". Well I think the crowd has to send the message loud & clear so Kenny Holland knows what he has to do in the offseason in order to get this team back to 07/08 status and not the 5th or 3rd seed in the conference b/c its completely unacceptable!

You sir are what we call a bandwagon fan. Don't come running back when we win this series

I never said the Penguins were the better team in 2009 they just got the better end result when it mattered the most which is why the experience was so disappointing. Up until that game I never went to the Joe as I live in Canada nearly 3 hrs from the border so once game 7 was set I decided to shell out some cash and make the road trip and I was excited and expected a Cup party after the game. The fact that the end result didn't go my way and the fact that I will probably never get another chance to see them win the Cup in person again or not even on TV again really sucks.

I said it before, I'll say it again. I find your lack of faith disturbing. Especially because I can probably safely assume that you've seen them win the Cup 4 times in your lifetime.

Just for a little bit of comparison, my dad was born in 1963, so in his lifetime, the Red Wings have won 4 Stanley Cups. Now, if you know anything about the Red Wings, you know that before they won in 1997, they hadn't won the Cup in 42 YEARS. Combine that with the 1967-1983 era where they made the playoffs only twice, and you can easily see that since my dad was 4 when that s*** started, he essentially grew up rooting for a ******* god awful hockey team until 4 years before I was born and they still didn't win it until I was 9. I have absolutely no sympathy for you.

Edited by lookalive07

Guest irishock

So after the Preds go up 2-0 in the series on Friday what do the crowd at the Joe chant prior to game 3? I'd say they boo the s*** out of the Wings when they come out of the tunnel and then they need to get some chants going something along the lines of "Sign Suter", "Sign Webber", "Sign Paraise", or how about "Quency Sucks". Well I think the crowd has to send the message loud & clear so Kenny Holland knows what he has to do in the offseason in order to get this team back to 07/08 status and not the 5th or 3rd seed in the conference b/c its completely unacceptable!

We're not the ******* Leafs. This is the classiest franchise in the league with classy (albeit some ungrateful ones) fans.

Edited by irishock

I said it before, I'll say it again. I find your lack of faith disturbing. Especially because I can probably safely assume that you've seen them win the Cup 4 times in your lifetime.

Just for a little bit of comparison, my dad was born in 1963, so in his lifetime, the Red Wings have won 4 Stanley Cups. Now, if you know anything about the Red Wings, you know that before they won in 1997, they hadn't won the Cup in 42 YEARS. Combine that with the 1967-1983 era where they made the playoffs only twice, and you can easily see that since my dad was 4 when that s*** started, he essentially grew up rooting for a ******* god awful hockey team until 4 years before I was born and they still didn't win it until I was 9. I have absolutely no sympathy for you.

I started following this team in the 1988 playoffs until present and I've seen lots of ups & downs including 4 Cups. Up until the 2009 playoffs I used to be pretty confident that the Wings were gonna win the Cup or had a great shot as they fielded so many teams that were Cup contenders from 1993-96 that didn't win and then all of a sudden they finally won when they didn't have the great regular season records as the previous post-season failures. The difference b/t then & now is that these teams are not as good a previous editions and thus I am just making my case to get this team back to past glory and thus telling it like it is.

your such a clown... for some reason when people cant spell names of players they're discussing it already makes me question there judgement. quincey not quency, parise not PARAISE, WEBER NOT WEBBER.... HEY YOU SPELLED SUTER RIGHT!

why not just become a f***in preds fan if your going to slobber all over weber and suters knees. or even better yet... cheer for the blackhawks, you'd fit right in on that bandwagon where they only are fans when they're winning (sounds like you).

your such a clown... for some reason when people cant spell names of players they're discussing it already makes me question there judgement. quincey not quency, parise not PARAISE, WEBER NOT WEBBER.... HEY YOU SPELLED SUTER RIGHT!

why not just become a f***in preds fan if your going to slobber all over weber and suters knees. or even better yet... cheer for the blackhawks, you'd fit right in on that bandwagon where they only are fans when they're winning (sounds like you).

Why would I jump on another teams bandwagon? When did I say I was rooting against the Wings? All I am doing is conceding that the Wings won't win the Cup this year and I don't see what's wrong with that.

The fact that the losses hurt me more than is hurts the players shows how big of a fan that I am and I expect nothing but the best from this hockey club and 4+ years without a Cup is long overdue in my books as we are not Leaf fans and thus deserve the best.