• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

vladdy16

LGW Contest!

Rate this topic

62 posts in this topic

I'm going with 58

Oh, so close! 59. This leaves me in a quandary. I have no tie breaker; I considered going with first post, but I'm not thrilled with that idea. While I normally am a proponent of "first come, first serve," this wasn't something everyone was aware of at the same time, so it doesn't seem completely fair. If you two will give me a day or two, I'll come up with an equitable solution.

A closteful. I'm bad with guessing games.

You're really bad at guessing games, because it's closer to two closetfulls! :lol:

Oh, so close! 59. This leaves me in a quandary. I have no tie breaker; I considered going with first post, but I'm not thrilled with that idea. While I normally am a proponent of "first come, first serve," this wasn't something everyone was aware of at the same time, so it doesn't seem completely fair. If you two will give me a day or two, I'll come up with an equitable solution.

Give person A the bag and the peanuts, give person B the flag. Let the first person who guessed choose what they want?

Rick D likes this

Give person A the bag and the peanuts, give person B the flag. Let the first person who guessed choose what they want?

Not a bad idea. Since I have 2 of the flags and the shopping bags, I'm good there. I can't get 2 of the other little items I was going to put in, so I'm thinking I'll skip the peanuts and other stuff completely. It's off season (:angry:), so Wings items are hard to find now.

Alright I know how to settle this......Just give me everything even the shirts in the closet=) hahaha

hahahahahahahahha! You're so funny! Do you have any idea how much is invested in my Wings collection? Actually, neither do I come to think of it....