• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Forums Upgraded

Rate this topic

Nice, clean looking theme Matt. The load speed is fabulous! Is there any way we can get the "Today's most popluar posts" (or something like that) back? That's where I always went to in the old them.

Thanks again,

Ken

First time I've been on LGW in a while. Looks nice. Great job guys :thumbup:

When viewing your profile, your number of posts per day isn't displayed anymore?

Language filters now? Ew. I don't remember a ton of obscene language on here..

well then it shouldn't be much of a change.

So what's the big f****** deal? :P

And thanks as always for all your hard work on the site Matt!

Ah yes, I always forget ABP actually works. I knew you wouldn't have just left gaping whitespace for no reason. ABP is now disabled on this domain to support LGW.

I just realized that when I switched computers I forgot to re-disable adblock on my browser for this site. :blushing: But it's disabled now!

First looks - looks great :colgate:

Edit; Any1 know how to add YouTube-videos in this new forum..? Cant seem to find the Media-button from the previous forum.. Was so nice to be able to put the videowindow straight into the post - no links..

Edited by Norwegian Red Wing

First looks - looks great :colgate:

Edit; Any1 know how to add YouTube-videos in this new forum..? Cant seem to find the Media-button from the previous forum.. Was so nice to be able to put the videowindow straight into the post - no links..

hmm. good question. I don't see the media button anymore.

Actually Jedi started a thread for just this kind of stuff with the forum upgrade.

It appears as though the media tag was consolidated under the "Special BB Code" button (it is the top row, third from the left that looks like a photo -- right before the "Font" dropdown). Inside that pop-up you can select the media you wish to insert and then paste it in the corresponding box. It'll handle YouTube and a variety of other embedded media.

Very clean and modern, I love it. One thing I noticed, and I might be retarded, but is there not a way to jump to individual pages in the thread in the mobile version?

Edited by plopster