Photo
* - - - - 4 votes

We can still win it all THIS season, but...

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 Hey man nice shot!

Hey man nice shot!

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:20 PM

In the end we will be routing for the wings and winning our fair share like every year. We can still win this like we already do every year if we stick to the team plans that we have for 20+ seasons and retain patience with the managment that have accomplised the above already mentioned.

Edited by Hey man nice shot!, 19 July 2012 - 07:21 PM.

#42 blueadams

blueadams

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 07:32 PM

I for one am not excited about this season. nothing to look forward to, basically same team that failed last season but our defense got worse

feel pretty much the exact same to be honest. we were a six seed last season. a six seed. people seem to forget that for some reason. or refuse to even acknowledge it in the first place. we got a lot worse defensively, and are about the same offensively. seems like most of the other top teams in the west have been making moves to get better. LA's certainly not going anywhere. I don't know what there really is to be excited about?

#43 Buppy

Buppy

1st Line All-Star

• Silver Booster
  • 1,980 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:30 PM

feel pretty much the exact same to be honest. we were a six seed last season. a six seed. people seem to forget that for some reason. or refuse to even acknowledge it in the first place. we got a lot worse defensively, and are about the same offensively. seems like most of the other top teams in the west have been making moves to get better. LA's certainly not going anywhere. I don't know what there really is to be excited about?

5th seed actually (6th might have been better, as I think we'd have had a better shot at beating the Coyotes). However, we were also tied for 7th most points in the league.

LA was an 8th seed, 13th in points. I know you're all up on their bandwagon, but they aren't nearly as good as you think they are. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they miss the playoffs next year.

#44 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,089 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:45 AM

5th seed actually (6th might have been better, as I think we'd have had a better shot at beating the Coyotes). However, we were also tied for 7th most points in the league.

LA was an 8th seed, 13th in points. I know you're all up on their bandwagon, but they aren't nearly as good as you think they are. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they miss the playoffs next year.

We lost in five games in the first round. The Kings won the Cup.

Just saying.

Don't Toews me, bro!