• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MidMichSteve

NHL Center Ice

Rate this topic

It figures Directv would be higher , everyone else has it for 49.99 but Directv just had to have 59.99. I like Directv better than any other tv service I've ever had, but damn they nickle and dime you to death.

I really didn't want to give the NHL any money this season, but I just can't turn my back on the Wings. I'll order it since it's only 60 bucks.

Technically official pricing has not been released, but $59.99 is what multiple people have reported after calling. Direct is still claiming packaging information is being finalized.

http://www.directv.com/sports/nhl

Goddamnit, I feel my will to boycott the season eroding. Worst part is I was so adamant that I was going to give the NHL the Netflix treatment and my wife was all LOLyeahright.

She lives for the "I told you so"

EDIT--Relevant in this topic because the discount on CI is driving this...

Edited by heretic69

Mine still says $0.00 from last year too. I was just on the phone with DTV and the guy told me it was $60; four payments of $14.99. He looked it up because he didn't believe me it would be that cheap for the whole year, but then I told him about the lockout. He confirmed that information as has been reported.

Dish Network now has CI available to order on the 21st. They will have the broadcasts free for the first week starting the 19th.

The NHL Is Back. Enjoy our Free Preview of NHL Center Ice from January 19th-31st. Order Now for only $49.99

Dish customers can order online here:

http://www.mydish.com/pay-per-view/sports-and-events/hockey/

Edited by MidMichSteve

Mine still says $0.00 from last year too. I was just on the phone with DTV and the guy told me it was $60; four payments of $14.99. He looked it up because he didn't believe me it would be that cheap for the whole year, but then I told him about the lockout. He confirmed that information as has been reported.

I was told the same thing after calling. I still don't get why Directv customers have to pay 10 more than everyone else. Would I be wrong in assuming Directv is insisting on the extra 10? I can't see the NHL and it's partners charging Directv more than they charge all other carriers. I know 10 bucks isn't a deal breaker, it's just the principle.

Edited by cupcrazy

Agreed.

I have 2 plasma hdtvs for a reason, and it's not watching NHL games on my laptop.

HDMI out from laptop to TV?

When I had gamecenter live, I streamed it from my apple TV, Boxee, and Roku boxes that I have plugged into my TVs. Those devices worked great. :)