• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/22 GDT : Stars 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

No one near the net on these long shots.

it doesn't matter because we're not even shooting for rebounds. we're shooting into the chest. that doesn't develop the chances for clean up and dirty goals, throw it down low if you want to get dirty with them.

Guest The Axe

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="freshy" data-cid="2344886" data-time="1358903670"><p>

Good job Dano drawing the penalty. No get the hell off the ice.</p></blockquote>

Ha ha ha!

Boycotting so I'm not watching, but I haven't heard anyone complain about whistles - dare I hope?

i never knew what the tootoo whistle was, but if it's going "tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" when he was introduced and his first hit, then yes, we do the tootoo whistle.

Guest The Axe

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="evilzyme" data-cid="2344888" data-time="1358903691"><p>

it doesn't matter because we're not even shooting for rebounds. we're shooting into the chest. that doesn't develop the chances for clean up and dirty goals, throw it down low if you want to get dirty with them. </p></blockquote>

Sammy Specials

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="evilzyme" data-cid="2344888" data-time="1358903691"><p>

it doesn't matter because we're not even shooting for rebounds. we're shooting into the chest. that doesn't develop the chances for clean up and dirty goals, throw it down low if you want to get dirty with them. </p></blockquote>

Sammy Specials

Miss on 100% of the shots you don't take..I think #99 said that..he scored a few in his day.

i never knew what the tootoo whistle was, but if it's going "tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" when he was introduced and his first hit, then yes, we do the tootoo whistle.

No. It is an actual whistle. Thankfully it has not made an appearance at the Joe. ***Knock on wood***