No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hockeytown0001

GDT
2/15 GDT : Anaheim Ducks 5 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

404 posts in this topic

Ian White is horrific. Lidstrom was the only thing that made him look somewhat decent. I know that was bad luck there, but it doesn't change his performance otherwise.

Someone with a voodoo doll hates the Wings.

Ian White is horrific. Lidstrom was the only thing that made him look somewhat decent. I know that was bad luck there, but it doesn't change his performance otherwise.

Nothing he could do there.

Gusto likes this

Yeah ******* Ian White, that douchebag purposely broke his stick to let Perry score...

Someone with a voodoo doll hates the Wings.

Nothing he could do there.

Could be that they haven't sucked in 20 years... I dunno.

I was wondering how long it would take someone to blame Ian White for something that was absolutely not his fault.

I was wondering how long it would take someone to blame Ian White for something that was absolutely not his fault.

This. I liked his effort to attempt to block the pass after his stick shattered.

Jesus Christ, flashbacks to lidstroms stick breaking in the playoffs and costing us the game.

Yeah ******* Ian White, that douchebag purposely broke his stick to let Perry score...

I didn't say that. You clearly only read the part you wanted to there.

Stick broke...Dunno if I'd blame him for that.

About as long as it takes you to whine about someone else posting instead of anything pertaining to the game, as usual. Edited by GoWings1905