No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hockeytown0001

GDT
2/15 GDT : Anaheim Ducks 5 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

404 posts in this topic

Why is something as fundamental as a line change biting us in the ass? You have to look at the coaches for that right?

It's something you learn in ******* PEEWEE.

Mickey just said they've become a "turnover maching" in the first five minutes of this period. Can't say I disagree.

if holland doesnt make a move for a top 2 dman this team isnt going to make it far at all

Don't worry, I am sure he will go to the parking garage and start kicking tires...

whites point shot is terrible holy s***

tootoo plays with heart give him more ice time. sometimes you got to go with whose playing good not your top players babs

2 games in a row we have coughed up 2 goals within 2 minutes of eachother - that s*** has to stop.

Not looking like it's our night. Who is this Victor Fasth? His record is like 6-0 .. going on 7-0 ??!!

Probably the ducks new starting goalie.. look at his numbers besides his win/loss record. He's been phenomenal for them.

if holland doesnt make a move for a top 2 dman this team isnt going to make it far at all

I think warm bodies might be the key right now..finding enough them is becoming a chore.

Can't watch the game, sounds like our D is bad again.

How's Howard been? Maybe starting Mrazek is atleast a good motivator for the defense to step up their game..