• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

2/21 GDT Columbus 3 @ Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

If the last game showed that Datsyuk can carry a line entirely by himself, this game shows that sometimes he needs some help as well.

Just sucks seeing Pav with 2 guys that can't give him the puck, can't hold on to the puck, can't win the puck, can't shoot the puck, can't skate etc.

Bottom 6 looks good though and 1st line is alright. Definitely needs to swap Cleary with someone else, either Tatar or Brunner imo..

i bet Q is out for a couple weeks. hyper extending that knee sideways is always a bad one

anisimov sucks btw. ive hated him ever since that stupid "gun shot the the air" celebration. im happy hes alright, but i hope hes waiting in line at dmc behind the gun shot wounded drug dealers.

Wow, really???? :nono:

There hasn't been much to complain about since he was called up. A few mistakes her and there but he's a very steady presence.

I agree, he hasn't stood out much, which is a compliment when you consider the overall defense this year!

But from what I've seen of him tonight, he's shooting whenever he gets the chance, which is something we need more from the blue line.

With what they're calling this year, I think it has a lot to due with him throwing the big ones. He threw the one "hipcheck" that even looked like he was scared to hit. I think majority of it plays with the team is already getting called on weak stuff, so adding in the huge hits, it would cause games inwhich we don't need.

I agree and it sucks cus I think our opponets have figured this out as well. There used to be fear receiving an outlet pass when Kronner was on the ice but no more.

Huh?

He's the only defenseman who's scoring for us. Quincey is scoring about as often as the Pope right now.

He's also -8 or -9. He's being exposed as the 3/4 dman he really is, versus the 1/2 damn we'd like him to be.

for anyone watching the FSD feed. When Anisimov went down on that play with Quincey did you catch one of the players or meds yelling "There's something wrong with him" scary stuff. Also I caught some Jackets guy yapping Tatar on an offside in the 2nd he said something like "What are you shaking your head for.." haha love these little bits

He's also -8 or -9. He's being exposed as the 3/4 dman he really is, versus the 1/2 damn we'd like him to be.

Lidstrom's plus/minus sucked too, several seasons ago.

Kronwall gives us something no other defensemen can. Quincey gives us nothing.