• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/24 GDT : Canucks 3 at Red Wings 8

Rate this topic

Guest The Axe

So the Canucks were resting up last night in Detroit & the Wings are playing their second game in less than 24 hours? Think the boys wind up on the wrong side of a 4-1 game today. Dats with another goal like he had in Nashville for the lone Wings tally.

Yea. The 2nd and 3rd periods will be painful.

So the Canucks were resting up last night in Detroit & the Wings are playing their second game in less than 24 hours? Think the boys wind up on the wrong side of a 4-1 game today. Dats with another goal like he had in Nashville for the lone Wings tally.

\

The last time the won a game on a Saturday then played less than 24 hours later, they beat the Kings...barely, but they beat them.

Let's see, the Wings are playing the 2nd time in less than 24 hours, they have 8 guys out with injuries including the back-up goalie that was supposed to start. They are playing one of the best teams in the league who are well rested and only have 1 injury. Our powerplay and pk are near the worst in the league.

Taking that all into account, there are people that still feel that need to come on here and predict a loss. I guess I don't understand the point of that.

I'm going with a robbery. Jimmy is going to steal the game.

Let's see, the Wings are playing the 2nd time in less than 24 hours, they have 8 guys out with injuries including the back-up goalie that was supposed to start. They are playing one of the best teams in the league who are well rested and only have 1 injury. Our powerplay and pk are near the worst in the league.

Taking that all into account, there are people that still feel that need to come on here and predict a loss. I guess I don't understand the point of that.

I'm going with a robbery. Jimmy is going to steal the game.

I approve.

For those wanting to pass the time this Sunday afternoon before the Wings game starts there is a Griffins game going on. About to start in a couple of minutes, Griffins played last night as well.

Guest irishock

I say Tootoo vs Burrows

Abdelkader vs Lapierre

i'd never imagine a day where I'd be happy seeing a Predator win a fight

Edited by irishock

From ESPN:

Steve Levy: "Vancouver is one of my favorite teams to watch. There's drama surrounding the team right. They win more than they lose, but they are a fun team to watch."

Barry Melrose: "And diving is your favorite sport in the Olympics"

Steve Levy: "Why do you gotta bring up Ryan Kessler?"

:lol:

esteef

From ESPN:

Steve Levy: "Vancouver is one of my favorite teams to watch. There's drama surrounding the team right. They win more than they lose, but they are a fun team to watch."

Barry Melrose: "And diving is your favorite sport in the Olympics"

Steve Levy: "Why do you gotta bring up Ryan Kessler?"

:lol:

esteef

Did that really happen?