• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jedi

Ed Olczyk, professional broadcaster, professional idiot

Rate this topic

Olczyk is an idiot but he is right here, just take the hit, I had a shoulder injury once when a guy ducked one of my hits. It was a cheaper play than the hit I would have delivered.

"Guy is gonna clock me unless I duck/move/get outta the way. But if I do move, he might get hurt. Guess I better take my medicine for his sake."

Absurd.

You try to hit someone, you take the risk of them getting out of the way.

I have to agree with him on this one (wow I just threw up in my mouth a little bit)... The fact is you can really get injured or injure the other player like that. He just crumbled onto the ice, while Yzerman at least stayed on his skates!

I enjoy Emrick also. His enthusiasm is great, especially for people who are new to the game and don't know when something amazing happens if you know what I mean. Sometimes it's the small things that are amazing in sports, and Emrick does a good job of making things exciting. Not a fan of the rest of that crew. They love their East Coast teams that's for sure.

Olczyk is a Hawks-homer, and known for being a poor commentator. not to mention his, more than blatant, anti-Wings bias, but that doesn't matter in case of Yakupov here...

as for Yakupov ducking out... good for him. suck it up Carcillo, that's the risk you take when taking runs at the boards.