No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hockeytown0001

GDT
3/5 GDT : Avalanche 1 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

464 posts in this topic

The Franzen hate is laughable it was a bang bang play giguere got over good save

I kinda find all the hate laughable but I guess it gives everyone an outlet for frustrations instead of kicking their dogs.

Do you watch the games ? :nono:

I mean, to say Z hasn't looked dangerous is not true. I was trying to make a point. Obviously its hard for D to dominate when its just him.

For every good play Kindl makes he seems to always follow it up with a giveaway in our zone

To be fair, it is impossible to be perfect (unless its Lidstrom of course).

I mean, to say Z hasn't looked dangerous is not true. I was trying to make a point. Obviously its hard for D to dominate when its just him.

You have your opinion. I think he's looked not good the last 3-4 games. I think Datsyuk deserves to get a shot with top players.

You have your opinion. I think he's not looked good the last 3-4 games. I think Datsyuk deserves to get a shot with top players.

To be fair, it is impossible to be perfect (unless its Lidstrom of course).

Double edged sword. Nicky could do things that most others couldn't do. Like passes up the middle. Others now think it is ok, becasue after all Nicky did it. remember when he first started and Bowman would jump all over him about passes up the middle in front of our own goal.....

Edited by Richdg

what the hell? where's that call? that gust of wind obviously blew Cleary's feet from under him.