No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
8 Legged RedWing

gdt
4/24 GDT: Kings 1 @ Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

545 posts in this topic

Keep the foot on the gas of the second. Terrified the hockey gods wanna even things up from when LA dominated the wings in their first meeting lost in the end.

sjr2012 likes this

Everyone needs to stop with the negative thoughts. Don't even put the thoughts in your head. We're dominating, we're going to win.

we need the puck to burried in the net soon otherwise it will be in ours because La wont be held back for long

Everyone needs to stop with the negative thoughts. Don't even put the thoughts in your head. We're dominating, we're going to win.

not being able to finish is the story of the first

if the Kings get the first goal off some lucky bounce than it could be the end of the game, no confidence in the Wings ability to come back this season

sjr2012 likes this

I think we have seen this movie before though terrible ending

Ugh why isn't this even on the Fox Sports alternate? Hoping it switches over when the puck drops...

It will not be on FoxD tonight for sure. Not here anyway. I already checked. :plain: I like to record the replay and that's the one I keep. IF they win.

"Do you think kids will try to emulate your style?"

"They'd be in the emergency room if they tried to emulate my style" -- Jonathon Quick

First goal in this game will be huge. If we keep this up, it should be us. I'm nervous as hell though.

Eddie is too dumb to be biased.

What's really quite scary is I agreed with most everything he said in the first period. :shocking: Nope. Not on any extra meds. Go fricken figure...!

I keep fantasizing that Franzen is Hossa out there. I know Franzen has been good lately but I can't help the euphoria of imagining a hard-working Hossa.

Missed opportunity and then bailed out by Howard same old tune