• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCQF - (8) Wild vs. (1) Blackhawks

Rate this topic

Ehhh the Hawks haven't really looked that good so far this series.

Having said that the Wild are playing pretty good despite being down 2 games to 1

Was a must win today for the Wild no doubt.

Not looking forward to hearing all the "Wild this Wild that" talk tomorrow at work. F****

oh you have to shoot the puck to score? didnt know that from watching wings hockey

holy hell did anyone else see suter played 41 mins in the first game and 30 something this game

I think that was a Wild record for number of minutes in a single game. But that can't' be good for their prospects of advancing.

Ok look, the non biased Edzo doing the Hawks game. :nono:

All he did the whole game was complain about Minnesota "cheating" on the faceoffs :baby:

Good win Wild! Now my friends here cant give me crap about Detroit losing :clap:

I know Hossa seems to have a good stick but he just looks so big and fat and slow on the ice, I don't understand how he is actually involved in some plays unless he just cherry picks.

Guest irishock

I know Hossa seems to have a good stick but he just looks so big and fat and slow on the ice, I don't understand how he is actually involved in some plays unless he just cherry picks.

One of the softest stars in league history. Guy never shows up when it matters tbh

One of the softest stars in league history. Guy never shows up when it matters tbh

I mean we have Franzen and Bert who are bigger guys but they seem like they at least hustle a bit more.

Hossa > Franzen...today, yesterday, 10 years ago, tomorrow....fact.

Proving everyday that Holland made the wrong choice, but what can we do now? Hope playoff Franzen returns..we will need him tomorrow!

Meantime, Hossa is a machine and a big part of the reason the Hawks are as good as they are...he may not score as much in the playoffs as he does regular season, but his presence on the ice commands extra attention at all times and that opens it up for other players to excel...

That being said, I wish there was a way that both these teams would lose! Minny this round, Hawks next round. That will work for me!

Edited by LeftWinger

I never said different, I just said he doesn't really seem to try very hard. Maybe he looks effortless, but to me it looks like fat and slow hockey with just a quick and skilled stick.

Heh, local Hawks feed

"I don't know if Harding is really hurt or trying to draw a penalty"

fast forward to replay, Toews is completely laying on top of him pinning him to ground in awkward legs splayed save position.

No comment from announcers.

Although I won't disagree that Hossa is > Franzen

TBH it's not by much.

Get over it already

Or are you gonna cry baby about it forever?

Really different picks in the draft (if that says anything to you)

And different players that came up through their respected systems.

Cheers.

I was more so commenting on the post you replied to about Hossa never showing up...

Although I won't disagree that Hossa is > Franzen

TBH it's not by much.

Get over it already

Or are you gonna cry baby about it forever?

Really different picks in the draft (if that says anything to you)

And different players that came up through their respected systems.

Cheers.

Nope, if maybe you would have read the entire post you would have seen where I said "what can be done now? We just have to hope Playoff Franzen returns, we need him."

Besides, I didn't think having an opinion was crying. I simply said Hossa was better than Franzen and that is any ANY uniform, not just in a Detroit one. Hossa was better than Franzen when he was a Senator, Thrasher, Penguin, Red Wing and now a Blackhawk. But that doesn't change the fact that we are stuck with Franzen, so I can only hope that he decides to show up and be the guy that Holland chose over the better player...

Please lets not turn this into a Franzen v. Hossa debate, I was only replying to someone who said Hossa rarely shows up...next thing you know the name Fedorov will come into play! Whoops! :P

I was more so commenting on the post you replied to about Hossa never showing up...

Nope, if maybe you would have read the entire post you would have seen where I said "what can be done now? We just have to hope Playoff Franzen returns, we need him."

Besides, I didn't think having an opinion was crying. I simply said Hossa was better than Franzen and that is any ANY uniform, not just in a Detroit one. Hossa was better than Franzen when he was a Senator, Thrasher, Penguin, Red Wing and now a Blackhawk. But that doesn't change the fact that we are stuck with Franzen, so I can only hope that he decides to show up and be the guy that Holland chose over the better player...

Please lets not turn this into a Franzen v. Hossa debate, I was only replying to someone who said Hossa rarely shows up...next thing you know the name Fedorov will come into play! Whoops! :P

Your complaining about Frazen gets old as does the comparisons to Hossa.

Have a good night dude.

Cheers!!

Go Wings!!!!

Yeah, didn't mean to start a debate. I was merely pointing out (not skillwise) that we have big guys who look as big as Hossa but don't look like they are being slow and lazy. Franzen and Bert actually look like they are trying to hustle on the ice whereas Hossa doesn't look like that yet still produces more.

Your complaining about Frazen gets old as does the comparisons to Hossa.

Have a good night dude.

Cheers!!

Go Wings!!!!

Honestly, I don't complain about Franzen anymore....it did get old. He is here for good, I accept it. I haven't complained about him in well over a month...but comparing him to Hossa doesn't mean I am complaining....neither is hoping for a trade. Neither of them are from the CHL, so I wouldn't imagine they are any good in your eyes anyhow....

Yeah, didn't mean to start a debate. I was merely pointing out (not skillwise) that we have big guys who look as big as Hossa but don't look like they are being slow and lazy. Franzen and Bert actually look like they are trying to hustle on the ice whereas Hossa doesn't look like that yet still produces more.

It's probably because Hossa makes it look effortless. He is a very powerful skater and nearly impossible to knock off the puck.

Honestly, I don't complain about Franzen anymore....it did get old. He is here for good, I accept it. I haven't complained about him in well over a month...but comparing him to Hossa doesn't mean I am complaining....neither is hoping for a trade. Neither of them are from the CHL, so I wouldn't imagine they are any good in your eyes anyhow....

In my mind both are good players.

I'm not a Franzen hater nor a Hossa hater.

To me comparing is complaining. Especially coming from YOU. Whatever dude.

I don't give a s*** what league you are from doesn't mean I won't like you. I grew up a Fedorov die hard fan.

Not CHL status now is it?

In my mind both are good players.

I'm not a Franzen hater nor a Hossa hater.

To me comparing is complaining. Especially coming from YOU. Whatever dude.

I don't give a s*** what league you are from doesn't mean I won't like you. I grew up a Fedorov die hard fan.

Not CHL status now is it?

:P I was only poking at you because of the whole NCAA/CHL debate before! I am less a Franzen hater than I was before, but still far from my fav! Why so bitter towards me? I find I don't complain about much now-a-days, unless I peed in your cheerios before, I find it disturbing that you hold some animosity towards me... Kudos on the Fedorov love! Heads and Tails the best Red Wings forward in the last 25 years!