• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCQF - (5) Kings vs. (4) Blues

Rate this topic

Here's to LA going in a 0-3 hole tonight!

Hush your mouth!

The Blues match up well with the Kings. They have less offensive talent but manage to shut down the Kings offense well.

Such a tight game tonight. It reminded me how much I hate Perron for his diving, Jackman for his cheapshotting, Oshie for his whining, and Backes just for being Backes. Though I'd take him on the WIngs :P

Hush your mouth!

The Blues match up well with the Kings. They have less offensive talent but manage to shut down the Kings offense well.

Such a tight game tonight. It reminded me how much I hate Perron for his diving, Jackman for his cheapshotting, Oshie for his whining, and Backes just for being Backes. Though I'd take him on the WIngs :P

Backes is a prime example of a guy you absolutely loath onthe other team, but love to have on your tam.

Am I the only one thinking this is the best refereed series so far? Refs are actually letting these two teams play some tough hockey.

I haven't seen all the series but compared to the crap that's gone on in other games I've seen, I'd agree. I have to wonder if part of it is that even with Brown and Perron in the lineups, there's a lot less diving in this series than some of the others.

After game 3 I was a little worried that the series would turn back into dead puck era hockey but overall it's been very good.

It's kind of a shame these two teams are meeting in the first round because it's been such a great battle.

Guest DeGraa55

But with that said. Gosh I feel like I'm watching eastern conference hockey. Nonstop hitting!