#41 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:52 AM

My Round 1 Total = $10

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

MONEY ON THE BOARD: $10/Kronwalling (1), $1/goal by: Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, Sheahan, disney.com (1), Andersson, Dekeyser, Pulkinnen, Ouellet, or Sproul.  2X MULTIPLIER: disney.com.  CONSOLATION PRIZE: $5/goal by: Datsyuk (3), $3/goal by: Z (1). MOTB TOTAL: $30

#42 troubadour

troubadour

Prospect

• 49 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:24 AM

I'm in for $12.19 after the first round! I also decided I'll be doubling the series totals for round 2, tripling for 3 etc.

#43 Rick D

Rick D

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:46 AM

$11 after First round

Eff Chicago

Eff Boston

#44 vladdy16

vladdy16

The rest are neophytes.

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 6,175 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:52 AM

I'm in for 20 and Vladifan is in for 90!  

Can't wait to read the "Phoenix: I still think it's a hockey market" chapter of Gary Bettman's autobiography. I'm guessing it's going to be chapter 11.

- mjlegend 3/9/2011

#45 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:49 PM

Speaking of Vladifan, it seems she lied. Big time. She is about to waffle, welch, and wuss out at keeping her pledge at $5 a goal. God love them Wangs and I fervently hope they'll keep playing out of their heads but bankruptcy ain't an option. My zeal was obviously bigger than my wallet. SO. Let's round the present amount out to $100 and from now on let's put it at $1.00 a goal. I should be able to take it over sometime this Wednesday, Catherine. THANKS!!

*ducking, dodging, weaving*

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#46 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,891 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:52 AM

Speaking of Vladifan, it seems she lied. Big time. She is about to waffle, welch, and wuss out at keeping her pledge at $5 a goal. God love them Wangs and I fervently hope they'll keep playing out of their heads but bankruptcy ain't an option. My zeal was obviously bigger than my wallet. SO. Let's round the present amount out to $100 and from now on let's put it at $1.00 a goal. I should be able to take it over sometime this Wednesday, Catherine. THANKS!!

*ducking, dodging, weaving*

Don't feel bad.  I did the same thing last year, but I welched out before the playoffs had even started.  For some reason, I had mis-remembered what I had done the year before and over-did it.  Once I realized how deep I'd be in, I had to take it back and make it more like what I have this year.

Had I known we wouldn't go far last year, I'd have kept it.

#47 vladdy16

vladdy16

The rest are neophytes.

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 6,175 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:16 AM

Not trying to sound skeptical here, but how do we know our money is going to charity? I know it's not a ton of money, but it would be nice to know that my money isn't going into the pocket of a mod on LGW (who curiously hasn't posted their own donation on this thread). I truly don't think there is a scam going on here. I'm just wondering if there is any way to prove or verify where this money is going, cause I'm sure that would entice a few more ppl into donating (myself included).

Well, I guess this guy was just trying to embarrass me publicly and never intended to pledge - I PM'd him yesterday asking where his donation is according to his own post, and he hasn't responded, nor has he posted a pledge.  TDRW, if you're not embarrassed yet, you should be.  

Can't wait to read the "Phoenix: I still think it's a hockey market" chapter of Gary Bettman's autobiography. I'm guessing it's going to be chapter 11.

- mjlegend 3/9/2011

#48 T.Low

T.Low

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,906 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:26 PM

Well, I guess this guy was just trying to embarrass me publicly and never intended to pledge - I PM'd him yesterday asking where his donation is according to his own post, and he hasn't responded, nor has he posted a pledge.  TDRW, if you're not embarrassed yet, you should be.  

How is asking for verification trying to embarrass you? After all, it is the Internet.

Edited by T.Low, 21 May 2013 - 06:37 PM.

#49 Peadydog

Peadydog

Rookie

• HoF Booster
  • 109 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:19 AM

How is asking for verification trying to embarrass you? After all, it is the Internet.

He wasn't trying to embarrass by asking for verification.  It was the fact that after receiving all the verification, he never put up any money like said he would.  So, the conclusion to be drawn isn't that he really wanted to pledge but was doing his due diligence before hand (which is what we all should do), but rather that he was being a dick.

#50 T.Low

T.Low

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,906 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 02:06 PM

That's what I get for coming in on the tail end of the conversation. Please pardon me. Carry-on

#51 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:47 AM

Still waiting for a Kronwalling....  (it worked last time)

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

MONEY ON THE BOARD: $10/Kronwalling (1), $1/goal by: Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, Sheahan, disney.com (1), Andersson, Dekeyser, Pulkinnen, Ouellet, or Sproul.  2X MULTIPLIER: disney.com.  CONSOLATION PRIZE: $5/goal by: Datsyuk (3), $3/goal by: Z (1). MOTB TOTAL: $30

#52 Rick D

Rick D

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:16 PM

+$5
JIMMY!!

Eff Chicago

Eff Boston

#53 Peadydog

Peadydog

Rookie

• HoF Booster
  • 109 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:30 PM

What an awesome performance last night!  Way to go, Jimmy.  That's another $10 in for me!!

#54 vladdy16

vladdy16

The rest are neophytes.

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 6,175 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:45 PM

I never dared to dream, but it looks like we're going to beat last year's total.  I can't tell you guys often enough how freakin' awesome you are.

- mjlegend 3/9/2011

#55 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,891 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:48 PM

I never dared to dream, but it looks like we're going to beat last year's total.  I can't tell you guys often enough how freakin' awesome you are.

And you as well for setting this up.

Getting out of the first round helped, as did our Jimmy earning extra money from quite a few of us last night.

#56 BottleOfSmoke

BottleOfSmoke

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,989 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:51 PM

I know I'm certainly in deeper than I had expected! Bring it on, boys!

LGWsig_zpsa75c5d1e.jpg

#57 Peadydog

Peadydog

Rookie

• HoF Booster
  • 109 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:50 PM

I know I'm certainly in deeper than I had expected! Bring it on, boys!

I am as well, and couldn't be happier about it!!

#58 Jersey Wing

Jersey Wing

Watching Eastern Conference hockey before it was cool...

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:29 AM

I'm at right around 50$. No more 5$ Wings victories or $1Z or Datsyuk goals but those $1 losses by Pittsburgh and Chicago will go on.

14767451334_8f0d14d8cb_o.jpg

#59 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,891 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:39 AM

Nice of them to make it an even $40.

I'd have come up with something convoluted to make it even had they not done so for me.

Go Wings, and Go LGW Money on the Board People!

#60 Rick D

Rick D

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:47 AM

I only hit $16 this year =/

Vladdy i sent $25 to your paypal a couple mins ago.

Thanks for doing this again =)

Eff Chicago

Eff Boston