• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hockeytown0001

gdt
WCQF Game 4 GDT : Ducks 2 @ Red Wings 3 (OT) - (Series tied, 2-2)

Rate this topic

1,052 posts in this topic

i withdrawal my last comment. wing will win if they can score a goal. just one, theyll continue after they break the ice

Edited by brett

Back to back shutouts at home come on Wings you're starting to make me think that's what's gonna happen.. What an embarrassment. Score already!

can the wings start diving it's the only way they will get a PP?

Works for the Ducks. Flopping left, right, and center. Don't always get the call, but never get the gate for diving either.

ducks have been spotless for half a game... how is this possible unless the refs are blind?

Other than Smitg being tripped, i really can't think of a penalty they've committed

These outlet passes are terrible, may as well consider them turnovers. They are just flipping it up the ice just praying a wing gets it.

I find it baffling that with as whistle happy as the refs have been, the Ducks have committed no infractions in 35 minutes of hockey.

Works for the Ducks. Flopping left, right, and center. Don't always get the call, but never get the gate for diving either.

You rarely see the diving call in the playoffs.

Bout time Howard stands tall! Way to go, Jimmy!

Time to wake up and score boys.

Love how when they throw harmless pucks on net it's a Chinese fire drill and they almost pot one. Wings do it, out of the zone or covered within a second.

Watching the Wings defense trying to get the puck out of their own end is downright scary. 3-4 passes, drop back passes, it's crazy. I watch Fowler carry the puck out by himself and into the attacking zone and wonder why we can't do that, then I realize #5 is no longer on our roster. And I get sad all over again.

Edited by AtomicPunk