• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wings_Dynasty

Trade Smith ASAP!

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, kliq said:

Yes, E has been one of our best D this year.

Do better Cady, I have high expectations for you now.

So what's your point? 

Errorson is great or Def sucks? Keep in mind that Quincey was also one of the better D in Detroit... how he's doing now? 

21 minutes ago, Dominator2005 said:

So what's your point? 

Errorson is great or Def sucks? Keep in mind that Quincey was also one of the better D in Detroit... how he's doing now? 

My point is to randomly take a shot at E in a season that he is playing his best hockey in years hurts your credibility.

Either you don’t watch and didn’t even know that, or you’re just being pissy.

10 hours ago, kliq said:

My point is to randomly take a shot at E in a season that he is playing his best hockey in years hurts your credibility.

Either you don’t watch and didn’t even know that, or you’re just being pissy.

That's your point? You can't do better? Either you are watching Errorson's games from 10 years ago, either you are Errorson either you don't realize how this D sucks. 

Ericsson is a great 3rd pairing guy, not his fault what Kenny is paying him. When big E is not only your best +- D man but best +- roster player then in all honesty there is the teams problems. People go on about Greens offensive production but , in my opinion he isn't up to much in the area he is playing, D . Sure he's going at half a point a game in his Red wing career, but the guy is a combined -34. Big E can boast a + rating over his career. Yes I know +- is maybe not a accurate reading on a players overall performance , but for a last overall pick, He hasn't done too bad.

Ericsson is one player. A bad defense doesn't = Ericsson sucks. Considering what dman are making now and how E is playing now, I don't think his contract is that bad. Our defense overall is bad. But E individually hasn't been, same with Green. I would even call E a 2nd pair guy at this point.