• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
nyqvististhefuture

Tyler Seguin available? what would do cost be

Rate this topic

Darren Dreger @DarrenDreger 29 Jun

Love the Seguin speculation. His name is absolutely in play. Bruins with so many unsigned guys. "Kings ransom" expected.

Expand

man wanted him so bad a few years ago i know boston has been dissapointed with him but hes still so young , what would it take to get him? would anyone take a chance? be nice to have a 20 yr old future star on the team, could never happen anyways since were gonna be in the same division

2 first round picks

tatar and ouellet???

Guest Crymson

He still hasn't really come into his own, and his production disappears for long stretches. No thanks.

He still hasn't really come into his own, and his production disappears for long stretches.

I've got a feeling there might be a connection between those 2 statements....if only I could figure out what it is! :lol:

With Horton now saying he's going to move on, that might change the Seguin situation a bit.

where did you hear that horton wants to leave? i never heard that

Told Boston be wants a fresh start.

@TSNBobMcKenzie: Horton's agent Paul Krepelka: "Nathan has told BOS he wants to explore free agency. It's not a financial issue, just a decision to move on."

As the OP mentioned, Detroit and Boston will be in the same division next year.

He's got a lot of potential but it seems unlikely they'd trade a young guy within their division.

He still hasn't really come into his own, and his production disappears for long stretches. No thanks.

It's a good thing the Wings don't have any players who disappear for long stretches. *cough* Mule *cough*

He's 21 years old and has only been in the NHL 3 seasons. He put up 32 points in 48 games this year and 67 in 81 the season before. That would've put him tied for 2nd on the team with Datsyuk.

He needs to bulk up and is still developing his game at this level. I'd definitely be interested but like I mentioned because of the realignment it seems unlikely Boston would trade him to Detroit.

Guest Crymson
It's a good thing the Wings don't have any players who disappear for long stretches. *cough* Mule *cough*

And this is a good reason to pick up more of then?

He's not worth the supposed king's ransom Boston would require.

Price will be too high for Seguin... nobody is going to meet their asking price.

Horton is gone, they have to buy out Savard, then they'll be about 10M under the cap, but 7 of that is going to Rask.

Boston GM has some work to do.

Edited by matthewdanna

more of them??? hes 21 and he's played alot of games on the 3rd line and for whatever reason the puck wouldnt go in for him but he created alot of chances and got off alot of shots hes not lazy

would you pass on taylor hall as well??? he hasnt really put up eye popping numbers yet either, anyways bruins would never trade him to detroit , would need a 3rd team involved but the guy is gonna be great

more of them??? hes 21 and he's played alot of games on the 3rd line and for whatever reason the puck wouldnt go in for him but he created alot of chances and got off alot of shots hes not lazy

would you pass on taylor hall as well??? he hasnt really put up eye popping numbers yet either, anyways bruins would never trade him to detroit , would need a 3rd team involved but the guy is gonna be great

Our reclamation projects are for the old, beat-up cast-offs exclusively, not the young talented but misguided, still with a long hockey life in front of them type of players.

This off season is already way more exciting than I thought it was gonna be.

To those saying no to seguin, ur crazy. For his age he's doing awesome. Incredibly talented FUTURE star. Problem is he'll cost a ton and is good friends with patty kane

Now I understand why he seems like just as much of a ****** as Kane...

More of them? I was joking. As has been mentioned, he's 21 years old and has played 3 seasons in the NHL, and he's already put up more points in one season than Franzen ever has. That seems a tad early to write him off.

Supposed by who? How you can you possibly shoot down a deal without even knowing what it is?