• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jedi

State your unpopular opinion *Mod Warning Post #'s 200 & 219*

Rate this topic

I've also known terrible dogs too, and very warm loving people who don't own dogs. I have two dogs, I love them like I would a family member, but let's be real, they are dogs, if one dies I buy a new one... And if I gotta leave it for the weekend then I gotta leave it.

Satire sites should be labeled as such, just for the complete idiots out there who believe everything they read and have to comment on it.

Also, the people who photoshop pictures of someone to make it look like they have been in an accident or have a horrible medical condition and then post them and ask people to pray for them or share because facebook will donate a dollar should be forced to live with in that medical state until they realize that it isn't funny.

Face, dress and overall style this babe could easily become the next Britney.

It's really worth mentioning how a lot of former Nick young stars are going on to have great careers I.e Ariana and Hillary both are absolute bombs

I don't know who Hillary is, but A handful of those girls from victorious are amazingly gorgeous.

Id take Daniella monet over all of them, shes effin gorgeous(and she looks like she eats) but Victoria justice and Ariana grande are both really pretty.

What the f*** is your problem, jimmy? Thin it out like the rest of us and use tomato soup ffs.

My unpopular opinion? Egg salad and Vernors is the cure to every stomach ailment ever. Puking your guts out? Egg salad and Vernors. s***ting everywhere? Egg salad and Vernors. Plague-like stomach flu for realz? Egg salad (on dry toast, natch) and Vernors.

Egg salad and Vernors.

What the f*** is your problem, jimmy? Thin it out like the rest of us and use tomato soup ffs.

My unpopular opinion? Egg salad and Vernors is the cure to every stomach ailment ever. Puking your guts out? Egg salad and Vernors. s***ting everywhere? Egg salad and Vernors. Plague-like stomach flu for realz? Egg salad (on dry toast, natch) and Vernors.

Egg salad and Vernors.

I don't like tomato soup.

At all.

Its disgusting.

And I wont't eat egg salad, or pasta salad, potato salad, anything they make into a "salad" usually has a bunch of mayo. Which makes me vomit.

Vernors is a good one though.

Also.

I feel like this has become our personal communication spot.