• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jedi

State your unpopular opinion *Mod Warning Post #'s 200 & 219*

Rate this topic

i guess both?

But its not just that one dumb puppetx his entire act is based on pandering to the lowest common denominator of racists and the ignorant. and yes, His mouth is constantly moving so he's not even a good ventriloquist.

The fact that he is considered "family" comedy just blows my mind. Just straight up racism.

I laughed at the jalapeño on a stick once years ago, and I *still* feel dirty.

Finally! Yeah I hate him and RDJr. as him too. The only role I liked his acting was in a Scanner Darkly as James Barris, a drug addict schizophrenic.

Lol yeah he gets kind of obnoxious with the whole Iron Man/Tony Stark persona. But one can't deny that RDJr. revived the Iron Man comic hero and for the most part brought life to Marvel comics as well.

I like him as Sherlock tho (a lot of people don't).

Edited by kickazz

I HATED that movie

The cartoon on live action made me nauseous.

why you say that, I thought we were cool haha. I loved the movie because of the animation, and went latter on to find it's based in a Phillip K Dick book.The prior film made by that studio was Waking Life... but if you didn't like the style you'd probably hate it more since it's not as refined as in a scanner darkly

I like Claude Lemieux now. In 1996/1997 I wanted him punished bad (much like 99% of the rest of the town AND the press did). But I like the way he carried himself after getting his ass handed by McCarty. I like how him and McCarty are fairly acquainted well now and have moved on.

Edited by kickazz

Inspired by the tv discussion in the "That 70s Line" thread in GD...

I hate Seinfeld. I think it is overrated, unfunny, and over the top obnoxious (and not in a good, "that's the point" kind of way).

Edit: I'm not done talking about this because I'm still annoyed. I feel like they tried to make "New York" humor a thing like "British Humor," except failed miserably because people who live in New York think they are such cool beans for living there that they take themselves and their "edginess" too seriously. The only thing that's funny about "New York" humor is their laughable sense of superiority.

And I am on a roll today, so don't get me started on people who don't put shopping carts away or people who throw trash out of their cars because my head just might explode.

/rage

Edited by BottleOfSmoke

Dad of the year award!

aKqvKb1_700b.jpg

but for the record, if you go to a game just to be staring at your phone, then you deserve a bat to the face

Exactly so. Everyone else reacting except little emo with his phone.... eye-roll

I can't stand Adele... sight or sound. Please go away. :shock:

sorry, ND.... you don't have to like my edited statement about Adele... she just makes me queasy. Channel changer on the radio, for me