• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingedominance13

11/7 GDT: Stars 4 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

I hope the people who defend Quincey have been watching the past 5-6 games, despite some good team play, he's beenf****** terrible. I used to think the guy was a really good defenseman, then he came back here and has been a mess.

Despite that, ZDB dominated that period, so did the whole team, need a good 20 minutes to get these 2 points.

Edited by Detroit # 1 Fan

He's clutch-suck; when he screws up, it kills his team.

He should have got a tripping penalty too. Last game in Winnipeg I was pretty much trashing Quincey and Cleary all game and cheering for Helm and DeKeyser. The 2 good guys made me less angry about the super scrubs. We need to lose Q and Cleary asap and this team would be a contender with Nyquist and Ouellet. Smith is on a short leash no doubt with guys like Ouellet, Almqvist and Sproul in our deep D system.

I love that AA scored, I think he looks damn good and he's the kind of d-man that I think we need instead of Quincey/Smith/Lashoff. His instincts when it comes to jumping into plays offensively are top notch.

1st line is sick tonight, my one issue is that Pavel has to shoot the puck more. He keeps passing it from good scoring areas.

Dallas goal was a downer but if we play the 3rd like the 2nd we've got this.

Q makes Smith look worse than he is. Smith played quite well with Kronwall. Quincey causes problems for everyone around him with his malarkey.

Interesting point, I'd be interested to see that D pairing split up which I believe is something that this forum has been harping on for sometime.

I love that AA scored, I think he looks damn good and he's the kind of d-man that I think we need instead of Quincey/Smith/Lashoff. His instincts when it comes to jumping into plays offensively are top notch.

1st line is sick tonight, my one issue is that Pavel has to shoot the puck more. He keeps passing it from good scoring areas.

Dallas goal was a downer but if we play the 3rd like the 2nd we've got this.

I just thought of something.

DD is awesome, AA is much better this game. Maybe Smith hasn't been good lately cause his initials are BS? And KQ has zero flow. It's clunky and just not good.

Food for thought.

He should have got a tripping penalty too. Last game in Winnipeg I was pretty much trashing Quincey and Cleary all game and cheering for Helm and DeKeyser. The 2 good guys made me less angry about the super scrubs. We need to lose Q and Cleary asap and this team would be a contender with Nyquist and Ouellet. Smith is on a short leash no doubt with guys like Ouellet, Almqvist and Sproul in our deep D system.

Q should be moved. I don't care how. Smith should be converted to forward. Almqvist should be a regular.

Kronwall - DeKeyser

Ericsson - Kindl

Lashoff - Almqvist

Sproul and Ouellet move up on the depth chart.

Boom.

Interesting point, I'd be interested to see that D pairing split up which I believe is something that this forum has been harping on for sometime.

DeKeyser-Kronwall

Kindl-Lashoff

Ericsson-Smith

Quincey can go play with Edmonton.

That should restore balance to the force.

I just thought of something.

DD is awesome, AA is much better this game. Maybe Smith hasn't been good lately cause his initials are BS? And KQ has zero flow. It's clunky and just not good.

Food for thought.

I think you're on to something here.