• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RedWang

GDT
12/10 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Panthers 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

525 posts in this topic

Ericsson has been real good since getting back too. I'm amazed by him every game since the start of last season considering where he was 2 years ago.

@GeorgeRichards: #FlaPanthers GM Dale Tallon pretty upset with officiating in first period; goes straight to supervisor Don Koharski in press box during int

Of course it worked too. Doesn't matter if penalties are legitimate in this league -- they always come attached with future makeup calls to even things out.

Of course it worked too. Doesn't matter if penalties are legitimate in this league -- they always come attached with future makeup calls to even things out.

makes me miss fraser, a ref who wasn't afraid to make the right call, regardless of what others thought or said

TheXym likes this

How can your 3rd line be head and shoulders above your 2nd

Our third lines combined age is something like 72

Our 2nd lines combined age is something like 100. Could have something to do with it.

Ozzie has such a monotone voice...sorry but I can hardly stand it. (I miss Mickey on these road trips!)

Monotone: When someone speaks in a monotone his voice is flat and boring - plus listeners don't know how the speaker is feeling when

everything sounds the same.....Vocabulary.com

Ozzie has such a monotone voice...sorry but I can hardly stand it. (I miss Mickey on these road trips!)

Monotone: When someone speaks in a monotone his voice is flat and boring - plus listeners don't know how the speaker is feeling when

everything sounds the same.....Vocabulary.com

i read that quote in my head in monotone :lol:

Edit: Bueller.... Bueller... Bueller...

Edited by Euro_Twins

I really will only say it one last time, our TAN line is incredible to watch, babs better not change it.

Also dats n mule have splendid chenistry.

zztop40 likes this