• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RedWang

GDT
12/10 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Panthers 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

525 posts in this topic

Plywood for the glass? Wow, that's Wal-Mart engineering at it's finest. Those fans should be annoyed, and comped a ticket for another game.

That is the wonkiest, and slowest glass repair I've seen.

Not only are the Panthers a joke as a hockey team, but their repair crew is the most unprepared, unskilled, and clueless as well.

Ok, glass with the paper still on isn't too great, either. We've upgraded from being dumb enough to use plywood at a hockey rink to being careless enough not to remove the paper from the replacement glass.

Hey Weiss wouldn't it be nice to score a really big insurance goal against your old team in their house right about now? Just saying...

Our troubles have been our Defense turning over the puck all season. Sometimes we survive sometimes we dont

should I quote where you blame the offense, the goaltending, and the inability to have a time machine? every game i seems like you make up a new trouble we've had all season

That last zoom in made it clear it was plexiglass with the paper still on it. Not Wal-Mart engineering, just lazy/clueless. Or maybe they were filming a new commercial for those workboots.