No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hockeytown0001

GDT
12/23 GDT : Islanders 3 at Red Wings 0

Rate this topic

265 posts in this topic

I am starting to think this teams problems are a lot to do with the way this team is ran by Bab`s and Holland. Its clear that Bab`s has his favorites and will play those guys before players that are working twice as hard and have more value to the team. What kind of message does this send to the rest of the team? Smith, Quincey and Cleary where -7 in the first period and didn't miss a shift. Because of all the injuries and call ups we now know that we have lots of players that are NHL ready. I am going to hate seeing these guys get sent down so Cleary and Sammy can keep there roster spots. And don't give me the cap bs if Holland wanted these 2 gone he would find away. Holland made a big mistake signing Sammy, Cleary and Quincey. its time to admit it and make moves. Its a good thing this team is in the east because they would not make the playoffs in the west.

ben_usmc, DinoTootoo and esteef like this

Yes they can bring up Ouellet if needed, they have $7M in cap space as of today with all the LTIR. Bring Tootoo back up as well. I would sit BOTH Q and K and bring up Ouellet and one of Sproul/Marchenko/Almquist...

Babcock, it's time to sit Cleary. Damn, at least sit one of Cleary or Bertuzzi....Tootoo deserves to be in this lineup.

ben_usmc and ahkmed like this

Wow. What a s*** show. The only butt pats I'm giving out tonight are to myself for schlepping my ass down there, standing at the east entrance in the dark for 15 minutes due to a power outage at the Joe, and not punching the douchebro next to me who literally did not stop talking the entire time I was in his presence.

*middle finger*

Merryf****** Christmas.

lol someone's mad.....

tootoo%2Bhottub.jpg

esteef

Now if I had any photoshop skills - I'd have Tootoo's upper torso protruding from the opened belly of a killer whale (or a walrus, or any large marine mammal).

Make it look like Luke Skywalker lying in the belly of the slain Tauntaun.

Hockeymom1960 likes this

This unbelievably lousy record at Home got me wondering....which generally leads to looking.

After twenty-two Home games, with a Game Differential of -4, this is the third worst record in Club history, behind only1926-27 (-10) and 1985-86 (-9).

For the record, there have only been eleven negative Game Differential seasons total after twenty-two Home games in a season and five seasons breaking even.

I'm damn near speechless.

Two wins in a row with Tootoo, Tootoo goes down back to GR, big fat ugly loss. babcock should try Tootoo in front of the net in the same way Homer/Dino were used by Scotty.

I have been thinking the same thing actually. Tootoo's got decent hands, it could be worth a shot.

Zetterberg - Datsyuk - Tootoo?

the lets take a bottom 6 guy and try to tuen him into a top 6 guy experiment didn't work well with abby, so we should try tootoo now?

the lets take a bottom 6 guy and try to tuen him into a top 6 guy experiment didn't work well with abby, so we should try tootoo now?

Doesnt need to be every shift. Try it now and then and maybe on the PP.