• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

thegerkin

Phoenix Coyotes To Be Renamed Arizona Coyotes

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Rick D said:

If I could go and see the wings play once a year here my life would immediately improve my at least 500%.

You take care of the BBQ and Beer and I'll snag the tickets.   Houston would be a good Wings trip for me.

8 minutes ago, town123 said:

You take care of the BBQ and Beer and I'll snag the tickets.   Houston would be a good Wings trip for me.

Why do that when you can see a game at Climate Pledge Arena? I'll take care of the herb crusted salmon and seltzers

5 hours ago, Walman6million said:

Why do that when you can see a game at Climate Pledge Arena? I'll take care of the herb crusted salmon and seltzers

That actually sounds like a pretty cool trip as well.   Houston and Seattle it is.

13 hours ago, Rick D said:

If I could go and see the wings play once a year here my life would immediately improve my at least 500%.

You do realize Zadina is still with us...

12 hours ago, Walman6million said:

My eldest son has gotten into hockey these past few years...Wants to go to Chicago for a Wings game...Would be fun; hit the museums, have a steak dinner, watch Chiarot face-plant Bedard into the boards.

On 5/17/2023 at 5:23 PM, town123 said:

Just tweek the name a little.   The Arrows.

the Nomads. or CRL's favorite: The Wandering Jews

16 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

You do realize Zadina is still with us...

My eldest son has gotten into hockey these past few years...Wants to go to Chicago for a Wings game...Would be fun; hit the museums, have a steak dinner, watch Chiarot face-plant Bedard into the boards.

Do not recommend. Went in 02. Would not go now. Woke politicians have that city screwed up. Would not take my kid there. Not safe.

21 minutes ago, Axl Foley said:

Do not recommend. Went in 02. Would not go now. Woke politicians have that city screwed up. Would not take my kid there. Not safe.

How often do you get out of the bunker?

Just enough sun for the Vitamin D benefits?

8 hours ago, F.Michael said:

Chances are me and my Zombie pals will never find it...Since you discretely hide it up your a$$ 99% of the time.

;)

I wont even try to imagine what you keep up yours.

Edited by Axl Foley

11 hours ago, Axl Foley said:

Been 4 times in the last two years. Perfectly safe. Great town. Just dont go into the ghetto lol

ANYWAY Keller’s dad tweeted Clay wants out and then claimed he’d been hacked and the hacker made that tweet because that’s what hackers do and now lil Kell Kell is meaning with ownership “not to ask for a trade” but to “get an update on the team’s direction”. 

Detroit 2023 1st +  Veleno + Albert Johansson 

Getter done Kenny!