• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

3/27 GDT - Canadiens 5 vs. Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

If Holland had it his way Cleary, Samuelsson and Bertuzzi would all be playing on the 1st line. He is so disconnected from reality he just really doesn't have a clue whats going on anymore.

I hope someone from the media has the balls to finally call him out. That Jarnkrok trade was simply brutal.

I'm willing to bet that it's not just Holland. Does Mike Babcock seem especially "kid friendly"?

Offsides and deflected for all you blind blood thirsty reactionaries.

You still have to stop it if there is no whistle. Howard has a history of giving up on plays. EDIT: and obviously Kronwall can't give up on it either.

Other goalies have to deal with deflections as well, it just that every once in a while it hits them and the stop is still made. Howard almost never has a deflected puck hit him. Positioning might help (as does luck, i won't deny that!)

Edited by roboturner

That was all Kronwall. Terrible attempt at a shot block and he screened Howard as he botched the block.

It was offside, and deflected, but damn those are the kind of goals that always go in on Jimmy. 4 goals against is too much, he hasn't seen much rubber tonight. I'm not usually hard on the guy or bury him, but he HAS to be perfect now if we're to get points out of this game.