• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

ECQF - Game 5 - Red Wings at Bruins - 3:00 PM EST

Rate this topic

Makes no difference. Our team is s***.

You forget, even with a healthy team, our team had a losing record earlier in the season.

When are u going to realize that going 14-7-7 which Detroit was when Z got injured after Datsyuk missed 4 games is not a losing record? Do we need to go back to math class? The wings never had a losing record at anytime this season.

When are u going to realize that going 14-7-7 which Detroit was when Z got injured after Datsyuk missed 4 games is not a losing record? Do we need to go back to math class? The wings never had a losing record at anytime this season.

Exactly. That record would be even better if Howard wasn't struggling so much in the first half of the season. especially the shootout losses.

Bruins play the man, not the puck on defense and throw guys down to the ice and don't get whistles, then on offense, they fall at phantom contact and get whistles. Embarassing.

I am sad and embarassed I rooted for them to beat Chicago last year... guess my hate blinded me to their antics.

Rask deserves the credit for the series win. Losing the series 4-1 doesn't do us justice for how well we played, considering the Bruins are the best team in the league and we were the 8th seed rebuilding on the fly.

Despite the size advantage, we were only outplayed in Game 3. The Bruins got a lot of help from our inexperience, and typical stupid penalties calls from the worst officiating in sports, by far.

Anyone who thinks we need to play like the Bruins (dirty) is nuts! I don't think the Wings need to make too many changes. There's no reason too. Just let guys like Cleary, Bert, and Sammy walk, re-sign Legwand, and look forward to a healthy team next year.

babs lines sucked so bad

you saw they werent working the past 4 games why wouldnt you change them?

Just look at the shot totals, except for Game 3, we were right with the Bruins shot for shot. Rask deserves the credit for the series win.

A sad series. I hope Boston's bad karma catches up with them soon. But in the words of Walter Sobchak, "f*** it, dude. let's go bowlin'" see everyone in a couple of months because after this season i'm taking a break from watching hockey. at least they made the playoffs.