Photo
- - - - -

Hockey News: The 5 most evil hockey photoshops we could come up with

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Jersey Wing

Jersey Wing

Watching Eastern Conference hockey before it was cool...

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 08:51 AM

Think long and hard Wings fans, they are one of the five. What would be the most evil thing to befall the Wings (in an on the ice kind of way)?

http://www.thehockey...d-come-up-with/

14767451334_8f0d14d8cb_o.jpg

#2 wings87

wings87

Wake Up!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,039 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:16 AM

I was expecting something a little more interesting, I thought the Photoshop pics were pretty pedestrian.

"He usually shows up when the game is over and tries to be the hero. Puts his cape on and goes and flies out there." ~ Franzen 

#3 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,174 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:28 AM

Should have hired flashy to do the Photoshop.

#4 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 21,076 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:46 PM

I'm betting most Wings fans could never envision Chelios playing for the Wings either.  

According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#5 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 23,360 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 10:30 AM

tumblr_mkk6r1KSWm1rp50moo1_r1_1280_mediu

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#6 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 21,076 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 04:13 PM

tumblr_mkk6r1KSWm1rp50moo1_r1_1280_mediu

Although Crosby is more hated, I don't think Rangers fans ever thought they'd see Jagr or Lindros in a Rangers jersey.  Or for that matter, Jagr in a Flyers jersey.  

According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#7 wings87

wings87

Wake Up!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,039 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 07:15 PM

Although Crosby is more hated, I don't think Rangers fans ever thought they'd see Jagr or Lindros in a Rangers jersey.  Or for that matter, Jagr in a Flyers jersey.

While Philly hates Crosby, I'm sure if he somehow ended up in a Flyers Jersey there would be a line to kiss his ass.

Edited by wings87, 28 July 2014 - 07:15 PM.

"He usually shows up when the game is over and tries to be the hero. Puts his cape on and goes and flies out there." ~ Franzen 

#8 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 23,360 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 10:57 PM

While Philly hates Crosby, I'm sure if he somehow ended up in a Flyers Jersey there would be a line to kiss his ass.

The same could be said if he ever made his way to Detroit. 

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#9 wings87

wings87

Wake Up!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,039 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 11:41 PM

Yep.

#10 hillbillywingsfan

hillbillywingsfan

Awww poor butch

• Gold Booster
  • 3,623 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 11:45 PM

I could honestly say I would never EVER like crosby. Yes he is a very skilled player but there just is no way I like him even if he was on the wings. 

msg-10491-1258682020.jpg

I LIVE IN TEXAS SO I DON'T DESERVE HOCKEY

#11 wings87

wings87

Wake Up!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,039 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 11:56 PM

I could honestly say I would never EVER like crosby. Yes he is a very skilled player but there just is no way I like him even if he was on the wings. 

That's been said by many fans about many players, but when the goals start going in and the points are being racked up, like him or not it would be impossible not to root for him.

Edited by wings87, 28 July 2014 - 11:56 PM.

#12 hillbillywingsfan

hillbillywingsfan

Awww poor butch

• Gold Booster
  • 3,623 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:42 AM

That's been said by many fans about many players, but when the goals start going in and the points are being racked up, like him or not it would be impossible not to root for him.

Impossible for you maybe..yes..Not for me. Sorry buddy. I would never like him. EVER. I would be happy if the wings won more with him sure but there is no way I like him as a player. I guess being older your feelings stick a bit easier because you start to get the "I don't give a crap" attitude.

msg-10491-1258682020.jpg

I LIVE IN TEXAS SO I DON'T DESERVE HOCKEY

#13 wings87

wings87

Wake Up!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,039 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 03:25 PM

Impossible for you maybe..yes..Not for me. Sorry buddy. I would never like him. EVER. I would be happy if the wings won more with him sure but there is no way I like him as a player. I guess being older your feelings stick a bit easier because you start to get the "I don't give a crap" attitude.

Look don't get me wrong, I hate Crosby as much as the next guy- I hate the whining, the leagues obsession with him, diving, I could go on and on, and frankly just the sight of him makes me pissed off. But isn't that the same way Wings fans felt about Chelios? I mean the guy said he hated Detroit and would never play here, and he turned out to be one of my favorite players. I don't want to compare Chelios and Crosby because cheli was at least respected, but the point is that it would be hard not to root for him if the team is winning.