• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/8 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Bruins 5

Rate this topic

Oh, and can someone let Gus know to stay his ass in the crease please?

He is not half as good as he thinks he is. (at least today, but IMO, and I'll probably get crucified for this, he is definitely overrated)

This coming way out and/or diving face first and just laying there and leaving the goal wide open is absurd. He is luck the Bruins missed or clancked a couple and the Wings are only down by one.

I really thought they would come out much harder and sharper than this after that crap effort against Calgary.

I am so sick of Stephen Weiss. I don't understand how he isn't viewed in more of a negative light by most Wings fans.

5 years at $4.9 million per for what has turned out to be a weak, undersized, average-at-best third line winger.

I agree. What a waste of a hell of a lot of money.

Guest Playmaker

Not sure it's our job to be neutral as fans.

It doesn't take neutrality to see that it was a bad goal given up by Svedberg. The analysts correctly called it a weak goal because it was.

So, to clarify, you think NBC are providing the nation with a fair and even broadcast?

Yes, I absolutely do. The Wings aren't playing well. That's not being critical, that's stating fact. Svedberg gave up a weak goal, again, fact, not biased opinion. Babcock is an excellent coach as has been stated by all the NBC crew. Fact. The NBC bellyaching is getting about as old as "tank it" and "we like our team"

Hey Bostonians,

If you're big oafish defenseman falls over one of your own players, it's NOT a penalty.

EDIT: Beat you to it Pierre.

Edited by e_prime

It is time for Kronwall to step in and destroy someone. How long do we have to wait ?

Kronwall isn't going to destroy anyone.

I hope he is not going for Lady Byng Trophy.