• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wings7

Tatar and Nyquist and Sheahan LINE

Rate this topic

I think it's time to bring back the kid line. Hide them as our third line.

I think I've had enough of the Tatar and Nyquist experiment. They are not reliable in our own zone. They wait way too long to shoot the puck or make a decision.

It's one thing to score in October and November, it's entirely different to do it in the spring.

They need a spark.

Z - Pav - Abs

Cole - Helm - Jurco

Tatar - Sheahan - Nyquist

Glendening - Andersson - Miller

The kid line that was most effective form us last year was tats, sheahan, and Jurco.

I wouldn't mind then reunited.

I've been thinking this as well. I think it would really help Jurco too and at the moment he could use any but of help to get some confidence. Splitting Datsyuk and Tatar is a serious con though.

I've been thinking this as well. I think it would really help Jurco too and at the moment he could use any but of help to get some confidence. Splitting Datsyuk and Tatar is a serious con though.

Not if it finally gets Z going. Z looks very slow out there and has no shooting confidence. For us to be successful, Z has got to get going. That means we risk splitting up Dats and Tats with the expectation that Tats will continue his thing down on the kid line. The team needs new energy and this line change is the thing.

I think I've had enough of the Tatar and Nyquist experiment. They are not reliable in our own zone. They wait way too long to shoot the puck or make a decision.

It's one thing to score in October and November, it's entirely different to do it in the spring.

They need a spark.

Z - Pav - Abs

Cole - Helm - Jurco

It's not an experiment, it's letting young players develop.

They need a spark.

Z - Pav - Abs

Cole - Helm - Jurco

Our two leading goal scorers should be hid on the 3rd line. Great idea.

Also what is this about October and November? You do realize the Wings were in 1st place mid February right?

The kid line that was most effective form us last year was tats, sheahan, and Jurco.

I wouldn't mind then reunited.

You right, you right.

Still I think put three best young-stars on the same line. Either from last year or this year. But good point!

Our two leading goal scorers should be hid on the 3rd line. Great idea.

Also what is this about October and November? You do realize the Wings were in 1st place mid February right?

Um yeah. Our two leading goal scorers rarely score anymore. And aren't playing very good.

Sorry but take off your blinders. Tatar can barely get the puck out of the zone or get a shot off/not blocked.

Tatar has 3 goals in the last 10 games. Most important games of the season mind you.

It's not an experiment, it's letting young players develop.

Well let them develop slower and against less tough defensive forwards on the third line....

Edited by wings7

You right, you right.

Still I think put three best young-stars on the same line. Either from last year or this year. But good point!

Um yeah. Our two leading goal scorers rarely score anymore. And aren't playing very good.

Sorry but take off your blinders. Tatar can barely get the puck out of the zone or get a shot off/not blocked.

Tatar has 3 goals in the last 10 games. Most important games of the season mind you.

Well let them develop slower and against less tough defensive forwards on the third line....

How many goals does Zetterberg have in the last 10 games? or better yet, how many goals does Jurco have in the last 10 games? I mean you want him on the 2nd line. How many goals does Helm have?

Great analogy: "If you lead the team in goals, but then slump we will bury you on the 3rd line, that way we can score more goals."

How many goals does Zetterberg have in the last 10 games? or better yet, how many goals does Jurco have in the last 10 games? I mean you want him on the 2nd line. How many goals does Helm have?

Great analogy: "If you lead the team in goals, but then slump we will bury you on the 3rd line, that way we can score more goals."

Don't be dumb my man.

Help Z by putting him with Dats.

And if you ever played hockey you know you need to have 3-4 great lines. Not one awesome line and a few other bad ones.

Come on now.

You're bing silly.

It's not a demotion necessarily. Plus Tatar doesn't deserve to be on line 1. He plays no defense. Doesn't finish checks. What does he do?

Don't be dumb my man.

Help Z by putting him with Dats.

And if you ever played hockey you know you need to have 3-4 great lines. Not one awesome line and a few other bad ones.

Come on now.

You're bing silly.

It's not a demotion necessarily. Plus Tatar doesn't deserve to be on line 1. He plays no defense. Doesn't finish checks. What does he do?

Ok, your obviously trolling. You kind of gave it away.

Fi

Ok, your obviously trolling. You kind of gave it away.

Saying someone is trolling is so 2008.

Anyways, I am not trolling. You've clearly never played. You don't get how this works.

It's not that hard.

Go look at the lines for other teams. They aren't purely top heavy. Seriously. Go look.

Z - Pav - Abs

Cole - Helm - Jurco

I completely and fantastically agree with these lines. *nods sympathetically*

But WAIT, guys, we have Ferraro, so we can just inject him anywhere into the current lines that aren't working and expect this team to put up 5 and 6 goal games. Problem solved!

Edited by themcityblues

Saad on the Blackhawks, who is 60th in scoring in the LEAGUE, is on their 3rd line...

I completely and fantastically agree with these lines. *nods sympathetically*

I'm guessing you'd rather keep losing.

Keep playing Pulk? He has been on fire.

What's wrong with these lines?

Saad on the Blackhawks, who is 60th in scoring in the LEAGUE, is on their 3rd line...

I was not being sarcastic when I said I love your lines. Sorry, sometimes I am unusually passionate about things. I truly think your line combo is exactly what this team needs.

Then I edited my post and talked about Ferraro. Now THAT was sarcasm.

I was not being sarcastic when I said I love your lines. Sorry, sometimes I am unusually passionate about things. I truly think your line combo is exactly what this team needs.

Then I edited my post and talked about Ferraro. Now THAT was sarcasm.

Haha, your nodding comment threw me the hell off, my bad!

Yeah hopefully Ferraro doesn't play.

Fi

Saying someone is trolling is so 2008.

Anyways, I am not trolling. You've clearly never played. You don't get how this works.

It's not that hard.

Go look at the lines for other teams. They aren't purely top heavy. Seriously. Go look.

I have played Hockey, but please do explain what playing Hockey means with setting up lines? Playing Hockey /= Coach. Your argument makes no sense. Your just trolling as stated earlier.

I have played Hockey, but please do explain what playing Hockey means with setting up lines? Playing Hockey /= Coach. Your argument makes no sense. Your just trolling as stated earlier.

Saying I am trolling is trolling.

You offer no real reasoning as to how Tatar is playing first line worthy.

Go be a Leafs fan. (Now I'm trolling)

Saad has been on the top two lines quite a bit this season and has put up worse numbers than either Tatar or Nyquist. The rest of chicago's third line doesn't produce nearly as much so that's hardly a good comparison. When we've been good this season we've had all lines scoring but lately no one has been clicking very well at all.

Saying I am trolling is trolling.

You offer no real reasoning as to how Tatar is playing first line worthy.

Go be a Leafs fan. (Now I'm trolling)

I am still waiting to hear how Jurco, Helm, and Zetterberg did in the last 10 games.

Also, Tatar wasn't playing on the first line. Do you watch the games?

Edited by darkmanx

I am still waiting to hear how Jurco, Helm, and Zetterberg did in the last 10 games.

Also, Tatar wasn't playing on the first line. Do you watch the games?

Tatar is on the first line with Pav and Abs.

Zetterberg isn't doing well. Ergo why I'd have him playing with Pav. I've said this now three times, you reader you!

Thank you good point ha. Still the first line though! I had part of this correct. It's late and I'm watching Duke cry.

Abby - Z - Nyquist is the 1st line. If you watch the pregame videos you will see the white board in some videos. Guess who the first three names on the whiteboard are.

I really don't think you watch any games.