• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

ECQF Game 6 GDT : Lightning 5 at Red Wings 2 - Series Tied 3-3

Rate this topic

f*** man.. they cant score on anything but breakaways and we give em away like candy

It's seriously unbelievable how many huge chances we've wrapped up for them. If we do end up losing this series, it's going to all boil down to too many mistakes on defense. We play a tighter game and this thing would've been over in 5 if not 4.

We still need a serious overhaul on defence in the off-season. Didn't give Tampa much all night, when we did? Clear chances/breakaways. No good.

And to make up for how bad our defense is in its own zone, they're equally as bad in the offensive zone. Not one of these jobbers can get a shot through from the point. Kronwall used to, but then Lidstrom retired and Kronwall became useless in the playoffs.

:lol: Don't even start buddy

McGrattan and Hudler are probably hitting up all the nightclubs with Bret "The Hitman" Hart.

Likely the last home game for Babcock.

If they don't make it out of this series, I'd be surprised to see him back next year. I want him back. I just dont think it's going to happen if we havent given him a new deal yet, followed by a first round exit. I'd be surprised. Problem is, who do you replace the best coach in hockey with? You better have a plan, and a damn good one at that.

If they don't make it out of this series, I'd be surprised to see him back next year. I want him back. I just dont think it's going to happen if we havent given him a new deal yet, followed by a first round exit. I'd be surprised. Problem is, who do you replace the best coach in hockey with? You better have a plan, and a damn good one at that.

He's not the best coach for this team. At least I hope not, because they've regressed every season with him. We need a fresh start and fresh ideas from a fresh mind. Babcock has no more ideas on how to improve this roster.