• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wings7

Predictions: Game 7 vs. TBL

Rate this topic

Let's see... Dan O'Halloran will waive off a Detroit goal to completely demoralize the team. Stamkos will proceed to score two minutes later on a massive defensive lapse. That communist Datsyuk will execute an epic deke to tie the hockey game. Smith will make a careless pass at the offensive blue line and Johnson will skate it in for an easy goal. Detroit will receive a phantom penalty late in regulation for (subtle) interference. The Wings will hit the usual untimely goal post in the final minute and fail to tie the game. Filppula with the empty netter just to add salt to the wound. 3-1 Tampa Bay.

What? A bit too dramatic? :P

Actually that sounds very likely. We've seen that same story play out before.

GO WINGS!

You can do this boys! I still believe.

It ain't over till it's over and it ain't over. We're still even.

So Kronner's out, so what! He's not done all that much anyway.

The boys needs to step it up and show everyone what they're made of.

As far as I'm concerned the pressure will all be on the Tampons.

I feel like Kindl XO and even Marchenko are all just too risky, two rookies and a soft offensive defenseman... Sigh why can't we have better depth.

Justin Abdelvader (he's come over to the light side now).

I love this lol, Pav is Yoda

Time to call up some last chance Defense men to try out I guess. I would call up Marek Tvrdon. Been looking at games states and right now it's looking like a bust. Unless we by some miracle play like we did in game 5 then we can seal the deal. I think if we really wanted to be next round this series would have been over last game. The huge problem is finding the back of the net. If we can't do a last minute pass in front of Bishop and come in the back door then we are done. We can't pray for a 5 hole goal from Bishop as we have seen 2 times now that was just mind boggling to see lol.. It comes down to delivery and if our main guys were scoring like they should be we wouldn't be having this game 7. Despite injuries on the team I want Zetterberg to score he has come up big but can't put the puck where he needs to. TB is all over us with the long reaches of the stick we are out every time because this they are breaking up all plays and are playing really great hockey defensively. Bishop is a big guy do I think he's an amazing goalie no.. That being said he has great potential to be better. He's a big guy and cuts down on the space open on the net, we need scoring pure and simple without that we are going to see these upsets time and time again. It was great to see Tatar hit the back of the net twice last game. Abby is coming close but wrist issues from that hand injury still not helping on that end. If anything I would drop the dead weight on our team Weiss needs to go and Zidlicky is a bust and deserves to go up on the block for next year trade them both away. start looking at prospects to fill the goal firing slots. Datsyuk isn't going to be able to hold the fort in the playoffs alone even with Glendening and Tatar pulling up the ranks. It makes me sad when I think of the days of way back where the Russian line would destroy the other teams I sure miss the days of Konstantinov, Larionov, Fedorov, and Kasatonov. That was a world class line. Heck I would even welcome Dino Ciccarelli type player to the team it's to bad Johnson plays for TB lol..

Edited by 91forever