• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
55fan

Z and Emma expecting

Rate this topic

This reminds me of something funny I read:

If I have a daughter I'm going to name her lizard, and then she'll get the nickname Liz. And everyone will ask her "oh is that short for Elizabeth?" And she'll have to say "no my name is lizard."

Thats hilarious.

I had this great idea (that I was never serious about, but I thought it was hilarious) when I was younger that I was going to teach my first kid to read, but with letters upside down and sideways, so everyone would think he was dyslexic.

I don't know why I found it funny, now that I think about it, its in the category of monstrously cruel, so its kind of funny, I guess.

Idk.

Also.

For everyone who was concerned with me about the lack of seeds in watermelon taffy, I have found a popsicle that has them and they taste very similar. Watermelon bomb pops.

Its not as convenient, because to this point I've only found this delicious frozen treat from the local ice cream truck. But still.

Tasty nonetheless.

Thats hilarious.

I had this great idea (that I was never serious about, but I thought it was hilarious) when I was younger that I was going to teach my first kid to read, but with letters upside down and sideways, so everyone would think he was dyslexic.

I don't know why I found it funny, now that I think about it, its in the category of monstrously cruel, so its kind of funny, I guess.

Idk.

Also.

For everyone who was concerned with me about the lack of seeds in watermelon taffy, I have found a popsicle that has them and they taste very similar. Watermelon bomb pops.

Its not as convenient, because to this point I've only found this delicious frozen treat from the local ice cream truck. But still.

Tasty nonetheless.

At least you got some closure

Guest Playmaker

It makes sense a little boy was named after a church lady? ;) It's Loooo-vay, not Love.

Dr. Frankenstein?"..."It's Frahnkensteen" ,Igor...That's "Eye-Gor"

The kid won't be made fun of. Hell, has anyone even been around a school lately?

The PC stuff is so out of control (in schools especially) that by the time the kid is old enough for school it'll probably be a felony punishable by death to make fun of anyone or say anything that might offend them.

The kid won't be made fun of. Hell, has anyone even been around a school lately?

The PC stuff is so out of control (in schools especially) that by the time the kid is old enough for school it'll probably be a felony punishable by death to make fun of anyone or say anything that might offend them.

Lol the Michigan Bullying laws are pretty intense from what I hear. It's basically a one time offense and you're suspended.

During my schooling it was way more laxed