• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
55fan

Z and Emma expecting

Rate this topic

Hank and Emma had sex. I'm not sure which one I'm more jealous of...

Kind of making an assumption there, aren't you? He could have willed it with the Power of the Beard.

Not saying he did. The other way sounds more fun.

Didn't he thank his son for something not too long ago?

I seem to remember hear that.

Not Z. He said in an interview before he married Emma that he had no children and that they had no immediate plans. That was 5 years ago, and since this is her first, I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that he hasn't had another in the meantime.

Kronner, Jimmy, and Franzen have sons. There might be others that I'm forgetting, but the other ones that I remember offhand have daughters.

Not Z. He said in an interview before he married Emma that he had no children and that they had no immediate plans. That was 5 years ago, and since this is her first, I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that he hasn't had another in the meantime.

Kronner, Jimmy, and Franzen have sons. There might be others that I'm forgetting, but the other ones that I remember offhand have daughters.

No it was like only a few months ago so she was obviously pregnant at the time. It might have just been a translation error that changed it to 'son'

It's cool that he or she will be born in Michigan :)

Not sure what Sweden's citizenship laws are but I'm willing to bet they want the kid to be born here just so the kid has the option of choosing what national team (Sweden or U.S.A) to represent if he/she goes into hockey.

Pretty smart if it does work out.

Besides.. having a U.S. citizenship is pretty smart in general.

Edited by kickazz

Guest Playmaker

These crazy immigrants coming to the US popping out babies just to get citizenship. Sheesh.

I'm kind of thinking that it has more to do with the fact her physician is likely here and they've mentioned many a few times they plan on residing here after his retirement. The citizenship rules are somewhat broad and pretty much anyone can play for any country with any kind of distant connection to a country.

These crazy immigrants coming to the US popping out babies just to get citizenship. Sheesh.

Bit of an extreme statement there.

But I bet its because they want their kid to run for president. President Zetterberg. I'd vote for him or her.