• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/24 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Canucks 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

Whoever is working with the defence needs to be replaced immediately. Maple Leafs, even though they are losing, are skating hard. They look organized. If the Leafs had either Howard or Mrazek, they would be very dangerous. The wings look disinterested and disorganized. I'll give Blash another month to right the ship. If he can't do it, then maybe he's not ready to be an nhl coach.

Whoever is working with the defence needs to be replaced immediately. Maple Leafs, even though they are losing, are skating hard. They look organized. If the Leafs had either Howard or Mrazek, they would be very dangerous. The wings look disinterested and disorganized. I'll give Blash another month to right the ship. If he can't do it, then maybe he's not ready to be an nhl coach.

holland will NOT replace blashill wings dont do that

----

According to stats the shots are 5 and 5 a piece so I don't think they're playing that bad. Ya'll are crazy

The transition game is still terrible, if this team could figure out a way to skate while leaving the zone instead of being flat footed the outlet passes will come easier.

i have no idea what d pairs are going to make this team better i know we are without green and q right now but even when they were in we were sloppy what can we do to improve in that department without a player movement

Edited by sjr2012

In 20 + years of being a Wings fan that period ranks in the top 5 or worst i've ever seen. The key to this team has always been transitioning out of our own end, when we are good we come out of our end with ease, when we are bad it looks like that last period. Stop with the fancy wimpy passes and get the damn puck out.

Bring the Abby - Zet - Larkin line back.

1 good line is better than no good lines imo.

Somehow that helped us win even tho the other lines sucked

How would we know how the lines are playing? We didnt get the puck out of our own end. Nhl.com has us as having 2 give a way's that period, what game are they watching? lol