• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/14 GDT : Red Wings at Boston Bruins, 7:00 EST

Rate this topic

Again that first outlet pass is burning us.

Then also all 3 forwards are waiting at the blue line... basics hockey says this cant work for a zone exit. Blash should return to the basic tuff!!!

Envoyé de mon GT-I8190N en utilisant Tapatalk

Again that first outlet pass is burning us.

Then also all 3 forwards are waiting at the blue line... basics hockey says this cant work for a zone exit. Blash should return to the basic tuff!!!

Yep, something is still not clicking on Blashills system. Nothing unusual though with only 17 games under a new coach.

Yeah but whats annoying me is the fact that players are not using their brain to adapt. They are professionals for god sake... their job is also to recognize a bad passing lane from a good one and make the right decision especially if the system drives you to get burn like this at some point.

I don't think it's that easy. Players have to decide in split seconds what to do and if you are used to a different system. One will very easily make a play that looks dumb because they were used and taught to have the other players at that spot the last 10 ten years.

We make sloppy plays sometimes, no doubt. But I don't think it is only because the players are lazy or inept or something.

Scary PK so far.

Edited by derblaueClaus