• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

1/11 GDT - Red Wings at Kings - 10:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

Osgood is a god damn embarrassment as an announcer. If he mispronounces another name, or uses improper grammar one more time, I'm going to switch to the Los Angeles feed.

I can't believe they fired Larry Murphy for a guy who can't speak correctly.

Osgood is a god damn embarrassment as an announcer. If he mispronounces another name, or uses improper grammar one more time, I'm going to switch to the Los Angeles feed.

I still have zero idea why that happened. FSN really confuses the hell out of me sometimes.

This post has me laughing, couldn't agree more. Loved Osgood the player, but he's not an announcer. Who's "Luchick"?

Speculation has this:

Nyquist, Sheahan, Marchenko, Mantha, 1st in 2017

To Tampa.

Drouin and Stamkos

To Detroit.

Stamkos signs 8 years 84 million just before trade.

I don't really read much regarding trade rumors, but that is an interesting proposal. Not quite sure if I would part with Mantha, but I suppose you have to give to get.

Man Howard looked small there for some reason. Not saying it's his fault by any means but there just looked like there was a lot of open net.

Marchenko not great there has to block that or get Lucic out of the wat

If I'm Brendan Smith I demand a trade.

If I'm Brendan Smith I try to focus on continuing to play good finally.

Man Howard looked small there for some reason. Not saying it's his fault by any means but there just looked like there was a lot of open net.

If I'm Brendan Smith I try to focus on continuing to play good finally.

Why is it other players can make dumb plays and they don't get thrown to the end of the bench. Quincey and E have been terrible.

Why is it other players can make dumb plays and they don't get thrown to the end of the bench. Quincey and E have been terrible.

What? I don't know. I agree Ericcson has been terrible lately. Quincey I'm willing to give a pass on as he hasn't played the game in a million years. I was just saying Smith is just now starting to play the way we hoped and he should focus on continuing to improve, not pull an angsty Drouin move.

Edited by Wheelchairsuperhero

What? I don't know. I agree Ericcson has been terrible lately. Quincey I'm willing to give a pass on as he hasn't played the game in a million years. I was just saying Smith is just now starting to play the way we hoped and he should focus on continuing to improve, not pull an angsty Drouin move.

PP is 1-11 in their past 5. In fact he has the same amount of PP goals as the 2 defenseman who get PP time. If I was him I'd be looking to get out.

PP is 1-11 in their past 5. In fact he has the same amount of PP goals as the 2 defenseman who get PP time. If I was him I'd be looking to get out.

Blash likes Smith. Why would Smith want to leave? When we all thought Smith was getting benched, it was just a case of Smith having the flu. Babcock benched Smith for a ONE brainfart, and may have cost us a cup run last year. I dont think Blashill is as stubborn and egotistic as Babcock.