• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

10/29 GDT: Bruins 1, at Red Wings 0

59 minutes ago, Euro_Twins said:

I love how even when we lose 1-0 some people still blame Jimmy. OK the goal he let in might have been bad, but do you think mrazek would have gotten a shutout? so far Jimmy's numbers are far and away better than Petr. also if you have to rely on a shutout to have a chance at ot you don't deserve to win anyways  

I agree with krieger...except for having a virtual GF ;)

43 minutes ago, GoalieManPat said:

Ive only read the last page or so of the thread. Is he getting the hate already after last night? I figured his first two starts would have bought him a week or two of being in good graces.

Ya  there was a couple people complaining that this is why Jimmy will never be a top tier goalie basically. he doesn't have the ability to steal it when it matters, blah blah blah

I blame Jimmy for lasts nights loss as much as CuJo was responsible for the 2003 playoffs. Was it a soft goal? Yes, but it was only one. It wasn't a last minute back breaker, it wasn't a untimely stinker. We had plenty of time to tie it, and win. The problem was too much dump and chase, too many ***** foot passes and too much throwing it off the boards to clear the zone. Not enough creativity leaving our zone or entering theirs. When the HAD to pass, it was in the feet of the other player. Too much Z. There is no way he should be leading the team in TOI. 

I'll say it again, I'm tired of seeing Larkin, AA, Nyquist and Helm dumping the puck in. That's a coaching issue. Those 4 particularly have a specific game and it works to their advantage. Being coached to dump and chase everytime they get to the blueline is not their game. Let them fly! Shoot, shoot, shoot!

I realize I'm defending Jimmy, gus and Helm, but as much as I can dog them, I can also defend them when they deserve it. Howard did not lose the game, and the 4 guys I mentioned need to be let free to play THEIR game!

Edited by LeftWinger

Just now, Euro_Twins said:

I love how even when we lose 1-0 some people still blame Jimmy. OK the goal he let in might have been bad, but do you think mrazek would have gotten a shutout? so far Jimmy's numbers are far and away better than Petr. also if you have to rely on a shutout to have a chance at ot you don't deserve to win anyways  

you cant blame jimmy he kept us in it he cant score and save our asses we had many guys who should have scored tonight but couldnt